Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building with Wisdom Homes

Page 1 of 1
Looks like our skirting is higher than some of our square set windows. To me leaving the skirtings like this looks unfinished and ugly. Any ideas on how to rectify this would be much appreciated.
Mish018
Looks like our skirting is higher than some of our square set windows. To me leaving the skirtings like this looks unfinished and ugly. Any ideas on how to rectify this would be much appreciated.

Hi Mish018 what was the outcome of your skirting issue? I had not thought of this and we have large windows in 2 locations.
becks81
Mish018

Hi Mish018 what was the outcome of your skirting issue? I had not thought of this and we have large windows in 2 locations.

Hi becks81 we ended up dropping the two living room windows to the floor which brought them in line with the the stacker doors as well. The fixed window in the master suite was raised. This window was set too low in any event. Handover booked for Friday week so I will post some photos of the outcome
Mish018
becks81
Mish018

Hi becks81 we ended up dropping the two living room windows to the floor which brought them in line with the the stacker doors as well. The fixed window in the master suite was raised. This window was set too low in any event. Handover booked for Friday week so I will post some photos of the outcome

So excited for you!! Good luck with handover.

Out of interest, where should the windows sit?

The windows that were lowered (were they meant to be at floor level or was this a compromise to improve the uniformity of your windows/doors)?
Related
29/06/2023
Wisdom Homes- VARIATIONS taking more then 7 weeks!!!

Building A New House

Can someone please offer some advice? Im DESPERATE. Because I'm completely and utterly exhausted. How long are variations taking with other companies at the moment? We…

28/11/2023
Wisdom Homes - Construction Delays is it worth the hassle?

Building A New House

In fairness nobody gave a crap about the ACCC and the gag clauses continued in the pro forma templates of a few other builders after the ACCC took on Wisdom, and more…

25/02/2024
Wisdom Homes | Momentum Series

Building A New House

Hi Everyone, I am exploring builder in NSW and received a very tempting quote from Wisdom home for their momentum series. I just want to know experience of building…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum