Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Solid Timber Flooring - any feedback on Greenhill Timber ?

Page 1 of 1
Hi
We are nearly ready to install hardwood floors (post handover of our new home). We have been talking to a number of suppliers/installers. We particularly liked our conversations with and quote from Greenville Timber in Thomastown (VIC), however they do not have any reviews/feedback readily found online. Has anyone out there had any experience with them?
Cheers
WoH
Their webpage looks impressive enough and apparently they supplied timber to RMIT etc. Seems legit to me but DYOR.

Hope you got the skirt board sorted, also you need to ensure the finish to any cabinetry is considered as normally with hardwood floors, you would lay the them first and install cabinetry and skirting on top for that seamless look.
Thanks, yes I though that supplying to RMIT and Aust Tennis was impressive as well. We have skirting boards just tacked on so they are "easy" enough to remove and refit. Re cabinetry there is the kitchen and pantry cabinets in that will have to be dealt with but unfortunately we did not have a choice. I have mentioned that to them and they did not see it as a problem.

thanks
Related
6/07/2023
Engineered Timber Flooring Vs Solid Timber

General Discussion

Engineering timber is certainly a less fuss option, times cheaper to supply and install and better withstands humidity.

2/04/2024
Any feedback on Mojo builds on sloping sites and in Thornton

Building A New House

Hi, We are looking for a builder that can build a small home (smaller length) on a sloping site. We came across Mojo's Zephyr design 10.6 m wide and 11.5 m length. Does…

19/08/2023
Solid plastering around door frames - help... so confused :(

General Discussion

If this is a custom build then I would expect the builder to set out the door frame closer to the wall to avoid the gap between architrave and the wall and or specify…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum