Dec 30, 2018 12:33 pm
Hi guys, total naive newbie question. I posted before but didn't get any replies.
We found a block of land we like, and then wish to build a house for us on it. The land is being sold by private sellers (no REA involved)
We spoke to a broker who explained a combined land/constructuon loan would be the best option.
However the private sellers are being quite difficult and want it sold like yesterday, and if we do the whole land/construction in one go wouldnt we have to put a time-specific finance clause in to cater for us to draw up plans and get council approval? Wish I assume is like 3 months, before it would settle? No chance the sellers would wait that long..
Alternatively do land loan then construction loan, but broker said we would have more options doing it together?
Sign in or Join to reply to this Topic
basicbeansSuggestions for finance options for land/constructionSuggestions for finance options for land/construction
Has this happened to anyone where you've signed up on a contract with your builder while waiting for your home to be sold? Thanks
StructuralBIMGuyMetricon and 5% Deposit? - Finance DeniedMetricon and 5% Deposit? - Finance Denied
You need to compare the base model with other builders base models, Chances are the base Model may also be over priced? I did discuss this on a previous post and…
IntellichoiceFinance approval subject to title problemsFinance approval subject to title problems
Think they are getting confused-broker and developer, as a normal requirement for settlement-not pre approval would be land correctly titled, A pre-approval tells…