Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Metricon Sentosa 52 Modified

Page 20 of 24
Blacktea2sugars
Freak_Zombie
Norfolk
Maybe consider getting a dog and cat to start!

As much as I love dogs and cats I'm a little allergic to them. So lots more maintance on my end. Haha

My dining light is finally installed. Love love love it. It's amazing how much a light can change the feel of an area. It feels like a display home now. 😍
Very very happy I got this one instead of the cheaper one. (thank God for sales)

Ohhh I love this, and your photos make it look fab!
Was tossing between this (Orion 14 in smoke, I'm assuming) and another one.

Seeing it up and hanging majestically in a house now, I want this one again!

Yup, it's the orion 14 smoke. I think it's beautiful, definitely stand out piece. Well worth the extra cash. Definitely recommended it, especially when it's on sale! Which other one were you looking at?
dulie
Freak_Zombie

Looks great mate! Burning more cash decorating each room! This is by for the most satisfying stage! hahaha

lol not sure if burning through my money is satisfying, but how it's all turning out sure feels satisfying. haha
Freak_Zombie
Hey guys, was thinking of keeping my light switches basic and using the cash savings for other upgrades. I'm guessing it won't be costly to upgrade the switches in the future star wars cosplay for sale?

Also is anyone familiar with the basic range of metricon light switches here? Apparently there's two options? Does anyone have pix? That would be much appreciated!

Love your selections.
I especially love the ceilings downstairs at 3m and upstairs at 2.7m. Have they quoted you on prices?
Consider also hebel powerfloor as a flooring replacement to standard yellowtongue. It will eliminate the noise of people walking upstairs.
Freak_Zombie
dulie
Freak_Zombie

Looks great mate! Burning more cash decorating each room! This is by for the most satisfying stage! hahaha

lol not sure if burning through my money is satisfying, but how it's all turning out sure feels satisfying. haha

This is the other light we were considering for Dining. It's this in clear glass, or the Orion 14 in Smoke.

https://amonsonlighting.com.au/lindsey- ... ch=Oindsey
Freak_Zombie
Norfolk
Maybe consider getting a dog and cat to start!

As much as I love dogs and cats I'm a little allergic to them. So lots more maintance on my end. Haha

My dining light is finally installed. Love love love it. It's amazing how much a light can change the feel of an area. It feels like a display home now.

Very very happy I got this one instead of the cheaper one. (thank God for sales)

I live your lights great choice

lenovolaptop2249
Freak_Zombie
Hey guys, was thinking of keeping my light switches basic and using the cash savings for other upgrades. I'm guessing it won't be costly to upgrade the switches in the future star wars cosplay for sale?

Also is anyone familiar with the basic range of metricon light switches here? Apparently there's two options? Does anyone have pix? That would be much appreciated!

Love your selections.
I especially love the ceilings downstairs at 3m and upstairs at 2.7m. Have they quoted you on prices?
Consider also hebel powerfloor as a flooring replacement to standard yellowtongue. It will eliminate the noise of people walking upstairs.

Thanks! But ermm house is already completed. haha
Blacktea2sugars
Freak_Zombie
dulie

This is the other light we were considering for Dining. It's this in clear glass, or the Orion 14 in Smoke.

https://amonsonlighting.com.au/lindsey- ... ch=Oindsey

Ouuu, that's another excellent choice too. I was considering it too. Can't go wrong with either I think!
Finally! A month after I moved in, I received my welcome package! Although the soap was leaking. lol

Was hoping to get that salt and pepper set though.

Freak_Zombie
Finally! A month after I moved in, I received my welcome package! Although the soap was leaking. lol

Was hoping to get that salt and pepper set though.

Throw the soap out... it is terrible!!! Hahaha!
Our Salt and Pepper set broke after not much use anyways. But I guess they are still on the bench top as decoration lol.
The soap does small nice though. Haha and the salt and pepper shaker would be nice on the kitchen. I definitely didn't expect the floor mop. Lol

Sofa finally came in and installed!

You've got so many living spaces to fill.
Hahah might not fill all of em.

External concrete and artificial grass installed!

Nice! That looks awesome. Zero maintenance FTW!
Hahah that's the idea!

Got my pendants fixed!! $400

I got a few quotes which range from 650 to $1650 lol

It made such a massive difference. Not only can I now see the pendants from outside and the second floor, you can really feel the void area. Previously because they hung so low that feeling of spaciousness was gone. So so much happier with the height now!

Freak_Zombie

The place is looking great!! Love the couch and the pendants!! 😍
Thank you!!

Walk in robe finally installed! 😍😍

Still missing some shelves cause it was sold out.

This is incredible, gotta show hubby!
Can I please ask who did your wardrobes? We have been getting quotes but they are so expensive.
Related
13/12/2023
Metricon Doulton Facade

Building A New House

Hi, First of all, thank you to this community for sharing your thoughts and opinions. We are in early days of our pre-contract stage for Metricon Doulton and we are…

29/01/2024
Metricon Homes - Delta Single storey

Building A New House

Hello All πŸ™‚ We are planning to start our journey of construction our first home. We zeroed down on Metricon and henley homes based on design suitable for our lot and…

15/03/2024
Metricon Lumiere Colour Sceme

Building A New House

We don’t live in VIC so want to know the exterior colours of Lumiere display so we can see it at the paint shop. Not building with Metricon so my request went…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum