Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Dennis Family Homes - Most horrible builder

Page 1 of 1
Been 10 months, paid initial deposit and still paper work is not complete. Sales person misguided, contractor is incompetent, called head office to complaint but staff is rude, their gallery is just 4 times the size of 2 car garage, limited options, should have gone with a cheaper builder. If wish to go through mental stress and harassment then go with DFM. DM for complete details
Its almost the same with volume builders, you have to absorb a lot, which floor plan are you building with dfh ?
We are building with DFH and so far haven’t had any issues. Where are building and who is your sales consultant ?
Related
24/04/2024
Brand new house with beyond horrible windows

Windows & Doors

I am in a difficult situation. Long story short I have been handed over my brand new home in Sydney with everything in the house being great except the windows that were…

24/09/2023
Most affordable paint brand

General Discussion

Thank you. That is really helpful. Once we get the place done and passed for OC we can upgrade in the future once we get back on our feet and not paying mortgage and rent.

27/10/2023
Your most important inspection? Pre contract review.

General Discussion

The worst thing you can do is sign a building contract without a pre contract review. Over the years many people have come to me with disputes where they just signed…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum