Location: Wallan, VIC
Our land is titling April 2019.
We finally decided on Glendale 34LE last week and put a fixed deposit of 1500 to lock in the price. Currently we have 2 weeks cooling off period. For the time being, I am adjusting the quote a little and trying to stay within our budget.
Glendale 34LE had two pack options: standard and Grandeur. We went with Grandeur as almost all of the upgrades are the one we wanted.
Other upgrades/changes we included:
- added Jensen facade
- Hebel render - part of promo
- Eaves 450mm on Firsts floor - part of developer's design guidelines
- Rainwater tank - 5000L - also part of developer's design guidelines
- Fixed Glass Kitchen window instead of spashback
- Flyscreens to all windows
- Window locks
- Double Door
- Guest room in lieu of standard sitting
- Shower base tiled upto 1.6m
- Cabinet under stairs with hinged door and light
- Extra drawers in Kitchen
- 1100mm wide Kitchen benchtop
- Cabinets and benchtop in butler's pantry
- double vanity
Has anyone here built/building Glendale 34 Limited edition in Melbourne? Do you have any advice, suggestions or things to look out for?