Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Kit Home Builder Perth Hills

Page 1 of 1
I have fallen in love with a block of land in the Perth Hills.It only has a slight slope but around 1m underground is rock. I figure that the only way to make it work is a framed, stumped house.

There's not a huge range of framed house building companies in Perth and so I'm considering all options to try and make this work.

I have seen a few kit home designs that would work for us.

My OH and I both work very busy jobs and have 2 little kids and so have no time nor the experience to be able to build a kit home. Does anyone know of a builder who would build a kit home for us?

I figure that there must be people like us who want a lovely weatherboard style house but couldn't possibly do the owner builder thing???
Hi mrs_Puddleduck
The frames are pretty easy to knock up over weekends onste but weight up your options
Related
11/05/2023
Building duplex at the hills council area

Building A New House

Even if it's not being sub-divided and you want to keep it as Torrens title, you will still need to talk to a town planner or Council themselves, to see if they will allow…

5/02/2024
Pool Builders, in and around The Hills Greater Sydney

Building A New House

Thanks again Simeon for being so elaborate. Appreciate it. Its gives us a very idea. Kind Regards

3/03/2024
Cost to pre wire home for smart home system with builder

Lighting + Lighting Design

We already paid for somfy motors for the blinds. The quote above was purely for “pre-wiring” so the blinds company can install the motors and blinds. That’s why we…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum