Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Trades Recommendation - Adelaide

Page 1 of 1
Hi all,

I'm looking soon to build with Metricon in Adelaide, but I am after some customer recommendations on a few trades rather than go through hi pages etc

I'm looking to do a few things direct from Metricon as prices aren't that flash:

- Stormwater - both the sealed system from downpipes to road and surface stormwater around property

- Landscaping - front of house (hedges, plants, front feature fence etc)

- concreting driveway - exposed agg, perimeter paths (could be part of landscaping)

- electrician - convert batons to down-lights post handover, outdoor lights from j-box, ceiling fan installs

I'm looking for recommendations on trades based on price and quality and if they've done similar for you and you'd use them again in a heartbeat, would love to know

Cheers
Related
24/01/2024
Mark up on material by trades as an owner builder

Building A New House

Always get multiple quotes, no matter how reasonable/cheap you think it is. I remember getting a few quotes for a pool fence, roughly around the same price, thinking the…

22/01/2024
Builder connecting our new toilet for his trades

Bathrooms and Laundry

"Losers" "humanity" "off time" "your" "top notch" "love symbol" Sounds like ponzo is done using other people's toilets

6/11/2023
Project Manager Recommendation

Owner Builder Forum

If you need to pay for a project manager you would be well advised to just engage a builder who would take full responsibility for the build. As opposed to you OB where…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum