Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Cheap Builders - Sydney

Page 1 of 1
Looking for a project builder on the cheaper side that service Sydney with smaller size houses.

Looking for rental so 15 squares at tops
3/2/1 would also prefer a basic rectangular design (8x17 etc)
Land is large but prefer to keep the house to a side so potential future development/ grannyflat is still possible

So far only builder I have found is Coral who have a 14 sq property i like for 150k (base price - expected 180k without floor/aircon/landscape)

Just seeing if i have any other options

Thanks
gach2
Looking for a project builder on the cheaper side that service Sydney with smaller size houses.

Looking for rental so 15 squares at tops
3/2/1 would also prefer a basic rectangular design (8x17 etc)
Land is large but prefer to keep the house to a side so potential future development/ grannyflat is still possible

So far only builder I have found is Coral who have a 14 sq property i like for 150k (base price - expected 180k without floor/aircon/landscape)

Just seeing if i have any other options

Thanks

Austral Build http://australbuild.com.au/
Am using Metricon in Qld, been pretty good and average cost I think. I have heard Dixon homes are nice and cheap.
A lot depends on soil conditions as well as inclusions and what you are prepared to do yourself.
A base price of $900 per sqm can easily double depending on the above factors. Make sure you get min 3 quotes and get a fixed price contract.

Related
8/06/2023
Small builders in Western Sydney (NSW)

Building A New House

Hi all, We are looking to build a new two storey house in western Sydney. Can anyone recommend a smallish builder to go with? We are trying to stay away from the big…

5/02/2024
Pool Builders, in and around The Hills Greater Sydney

Building A New House

Thanks again Simeon for being so elaborate. Appreciate it. Its gives us a very idea. Kind Regards

3/12/2023
Recommendations for quick and cheap updates for the exterior

Renovation + Home Improvement

1. Roof cleaning and paint - which colour do you recommend? I often see black/ dark grey in use these days but I would prefer…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum