Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Anyone building with Wincrest homes?

Page 1 of 1
hey all

Wondering if anyone is building or has built with Wincrest homes ? If so what has been your experience ? What did you think of the build times and the build quality ?

We have just started our journey where we are choosing between builders. Wincrest have been accomodating in terms of facade changes etc. much more than other builders so was keen on hearing some feedback.

I looked up on product reviews and they haven't got much feedback there let's say compared to All Castle or Metricon etc.

Thanks
The parties have reached a mutual understanding in resolution of each of the other parties concerns
Hi Simon,

Have you already paid them full amount?

I think it is a good time to get yourself a lawyer and sue them (based on the report of independent building inspector). Send a complaint to NSW Fair Trading/building tribunal too.

WBR,
Alex
alexp79
Hi Simon,

Have you already paid them full amount?

I think it is a good time to get yourself a lawyer and sue them (based on the report of independent building inspector). Send a complaint to NSW Fair Trading/building tribunal too.

WBR,
Alex

The parties have reached a mutual understanding in resolution of each of the other parties concerns
This is probably the worst builder I have ever seen. Can they they do at least something right?

Hopefully you will be able to sue tons of money out of them.

I believe it makes sense to combine together with other people who are currently building or recently built with them now for a First Class action and bankrupt/push them out of the market.
How did you identify these issues? Did you hire a building inspector or were you able to pick up issues being in building industry yourself?
SejaeD, why would you need an electrical engineer at the framing stage?
gregorian
How did you identify these issues? Did you hire a building inspector or were you able to pick up issues being in building industry yourself?

alexp79
SejaeD, why would you need an electrical engineer at the framing stage?

Related
9/12/2023
Anyone building with Zac Homes?

Building A New House

Wish you all the best. Once you signed the contract, they will find millions excuses to charge you. And have seen their sites unfinished for a long time.

23/04/2024
Omaxe homes - Melbourne - anyone built with them?

Building A New House

I haven’t. But have a Lowe Design home. Not only did I find Matt Lowe patronising and a bully, but the home is NOT TO CODE. I have water coming through the bricks…

15/04/2024
AllCastle Homes has anyone built in 2023

Building A New House

Hi we are looking to talk to people who have built with them recently. We have signed mid range built contract but identified that a lot of things are not included.…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum