Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Anyone has built/building with masters realty group (MRG) ?

Page 1 of 1
Hi

Just wondering if anyone has built with masters realty group in north west of Sydney ?

http://mastersrealtygroup.com.au/web/

I am evaluating H&L package from them. The offer is really competitive but I couldn’t see any reviews for them anywhere so taking bit caution before proceeding further .

Is there any other avenue where I can check their reputation ?

imrasm
Hi

Just wondering if anyone has built with masters realty group in north west of Sydney ?

I am evaluating H&L package from them. The offer is really competitive but I couldn’t see any reviews for them anywhere so taking bit caution before proceeding further .

Hey I am also looking at building with them and came here for the same reason. Have you had any luck with reviews yet?
samb1987
imrasm
Hi

Hey I am also looking at building with them and came here for the same reason. Have you had any luck with reviews yet?

Hi
I m here for same reason , anybody has some info regarding their reputation, i m considering this company , but dont know what to do cz no info of them in market, and price is too good to be true, confuse
imrasm
Hi

Hi,
Did you end up building with masters realty group? I’ve been looking at their packages as well but can’t find anything much about them
Thanks
Did anyone get any further info? I have an currently in fair trading dispute with them. They haven’t been able to produce any work since I have paid them over 15k.

Has anyone else had similar issue?
Munaj99
Did anyone get any further info? I have an currently in fair trading dispute with them. They haven’t been able to produce any work since I have paid them over 15k.

Hi, I think I replied to you in another thread - who is the contact you were dealing with. I think we are having the same problem with the same company/person.
Wheninrome
Munaj99

Hi, I think I replied to you in another thread - who is the contact you were dealing with. I think we are having the same problem with the same company/person.

Hi mate. I have been dealing with rob Mackie. I have a second tribunal date on 1st sept as he didn’t show up to the first. I want to make sure I hold them accountable. Where are you at with your dispute? Would love to get in touch with you
Munaj99
Wheninrome
Munaj99

Hi mate. I have been dealing with rob Mackie. I have a second tribunal date on 1st sept as he didn’t show up to the first. I want to make sure I hold them accountable. Where are you at with your dispute? Would love to get in touch with you

Hi, my email is melanierainsford@yahoo.com happy to chat!
Related
21/11/2023
Has anyone built a home with Masterpiece Builders?

Building A New House

Hi All, we are starting to think of building with Masterpiece Builders in Victoria, has anyone had any feedback or experience with them

15/04/2024
AllCastle Homes has anyone built in 2023

Building A New House

Hi we are looking to talk to people who have built with them recently. We have signed mid range built contract but identified that a lot of things are not included.…

15/04/2024
Pro finish tiling group

Renovation + Home Improvement

The wallopers will just say it's a civil matter.

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum