Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Clarendon Homes | QLD | Sheridan 41

Page 6 of 6

Today we had handover!

Lovely set of towels, in addition to the Clarendon Homes keyring. Everything went well, and looking good.

Tomorrow we have the wardrobe install commencing, and we have an appointment tomorrow morning as well for quote & measure on window coverings.
Congratulations!! Was there much on the defects list to sort out?

Looking forward to seeing your post handover plans taking shape too
Wednesday and Thursday our WIR/Robes were installed. They'll be coming back next week to finish off a few small things.

We also had some of our new furniture deliveries yesterday. Today we have some earthworks to level out and put down turf under soil in the front and back (and ignoring the general area where the pool will be going).
I absolutely should have gotten my WIR done after handover. Yours look great compared to the ones I got through Clarendon

Great job!
You’ve been in the house for a few months now, are you still happy with everything?
Related
1/10/2023
Clarendon Boston or Saratoga

General Discussion

the stair balustrades? There is nothing special about these and I imagine literally every stair installer will be able to do this.

22/12/2023
Clarendon Eaves and Guttering Issue

General Discussion

The two 15mm holes are obviously not compliant. The Dept of Fair Trading would love to see this one! Do the gutters pool water after it stops raining? Although it's…

5/09/2023
QLD Owner Builder Legislation.

General Discussion

Hi all. Anyone know when the $11,000 limit was set in legislation for renovations in QLD? Ive been renovating for 5 years now and this was the limit back then. As we know,…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum