Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Coral Homes – Lisbon 25, Hervey Bay / QLD - PCI

Page 4 of 4
https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=WA73UUgJfYq

Thats the link to ur Lisbon but the 31 size, virtual tour. You've probably already seen it, but it can give u some ideas on how they furnished the display home, I like all the idea of heaps pictures on the wall in the entry way, I'm definitely gonna do that
WowBingo
https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=WA73UUgJfYq

Thats the link to ur Lisbon but the 31 size, virtual tour. You've probably already seen it, but it can give u some ideas on how they furnished the display home, I like all the pictures in the entry way, I'm definitely gonna do that

Have walked through that display home, loved it.
Few pics of the tiles which should be finished today.

Tiles look great!
Congrats on the house, coming along
Did u prefer the stacker /straight bond tile layout, compared the the stretcher layout (like bricks) ? We r having a hard time deciding , our tiles are the same but in white
Because I did the brick look in the bathrooms I didn't want the same on the floor so straight was the best choice for me, felt like if both walls & floor were the same it wouldn't create that difference in look, that is also why I went the herringbone layout in the kitchen to give a different look again.

I am really happy with the look of the tiles.
Painting is now in full swing, was on site this afternoon to check out and discuss a few things.

Final fit out is happening next week with a PCI around the 5th March, today was the last day of seeing the house before I get back from work on the 14th March, so should be handed over by then and ready to move in.

Garage door going on this Wednesday and painters will be out of the house on Thursday with electrician on site from Friday.

Couple photos taken from today.

Nearly there, photos taken today.

Still a little bit to do but there is an army of people in each day finishing off everything, still waiting on the garage door though as its been delayed......

Thanks for sharing Gareth, looks great. Any major issues along the way that you had trouble with?
Santo65
Thanks for sharing Gareth, looks great. Any major issues along the way that you had trouble with?

Na not real issues, anything that’s been picked up has been rectified straight away.

The site super has been fantastic and jumps on everything straight away.
GarethB
Santo65

Na not real issues, anything that’s been picked up has been rectified straight away.

Great to hear! Looking forward to the finished pics Gareth
Santo65
GarethB
Santo65

Great to hear! Looking forward to the finished pics Gareth

When i get home and set the house up i will do lots of pics, how is your house going? have you started building yet?
Wow amazing photos, looks great!
The progress is so fast, alot has been done in only 4 months.
All the best with the rest
The final week is here, Monday the garage door was installed and front door stained.

Just need to do the carpet and blinds and then PCI at some stage.

PCI was done on Thursday, just a couple things to fix up but nothing major.

Settlement is next Friday, then will setup and post lots of photos if anyone is still following.
It has been a bit wet this week for them to get the driveway done, thought they might get it done on Monday but Saturday first thing they were on site doing the drive way, just need to finish the crossover on Monday.

They still have a lot of concreting to do out the back which will be done on Monday, i am really happy how the driveway looks.

the driveway does look great. That not normal concrete. what is it do you know?
Hva eyou moved in?

Would like to see more pictures
looks so good. any new photo? thx

Related
2/11/2023
Coral Homes-can they shrink plans?

Building A New House

Ask the council if there is a chance of getting build over easement exemption. Sometimes easements are unused and 24cm is not all that much. Good luck. And yes any builder…

14/04/2024
Is it possible to get the Coral Homes Highlands 36 home?

Building A New House

In Qld it is a requirement that a builder must have a cost breakdown, for building a home to the same specification, with the same inclusions and the same finish. So ask…

18/08/2023
PCI - How thorough were you?

Building A New House

We hired Darbecca to do every stage inspection, and I strongly recommend them to anyone that asks me. They were amazing. Thorough reports with photos at every stage,…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum