Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Henley - colour selection/tender documents

Page 1 of 1
Hello everyone

We are building Emporio 43 with Henley. We have finished colors back in July and have our tender appointment tomorrow.

During the colour appointment, when I said to the colour consultant that I wanted to note down things (things that we are choosing), she said she is very thorough, no need to note down etc and she has all this experience etc etc. However, she didn't give us any copy of the colour selection document at the time. She said she will email after the team checks her work (she said that is what they do ensure nothing has been missed out) but nothing came through.

I just asked a few people who are building through Henley and they said that they got given the colour documents on the day itself. And they got sent the documents via email as well within a few days time. They also said that they got sent the tender document (siting drawings etc) a few days before the tender appointment. We have not received anything at all. Got very disappointed after knowing this.

I was wondering if people who have gone through this process can give some feedback on this. Did you receive the colour documents on the day itself & again via email? Andwhether or not you received the tender document (siting drawings etc) in advance before the appointment so you could prepare a bit before the actual appointment?

Thanks in advance

Cheers!
Hi! I’m building with Henley at the moment. My colours consultant didn’t give me anything at the appt, but did email it to me a few days later. I didn’t get my tender doc until the day. You may find that depending on who you deal with they do things a different way.
JustMia
Hi! I’m building with Henley at the moment. My colours consultant didn’t give me anything at the appt, but did email it to me a few days later. I didn’t get my tender doc until the day. You may find that depending on who you deal with they do things a different way.

Thanks JustMia. Yea I guess if people are aware of this and have done this before, then they know they have to ask for it. Thank you again for your response. May I ask if you are building Emporio too?
I’m building the emperor 48 😀
JustMia
I’m building the emperor 48 😀

Love it! We wanted to but we can’t as it doesn’t fit on our block. Good luck with your build! 😊
Related
26/02/2024
Need help on wall colour selection

Renovation + Home Improvement

Hi there, we have classic cream gutters, fascia’s, roller door and undercover carport. We are are going to paint the roof a terracotta orange colour. After some…

20/04/2024
Colour Selection: Comments / Feedback

Building A New House

I am building Enfield 201 by Mimosa Homes - York Facade Link: https://www.mimosahomes.com.au/new-homes/enfield-201/ I did my colour appointment last week. I am looking…

3/06/2023
Tender and Roof Colours

General Discussion

Hey. Head to a metal and decide on which profile you will use first. Profiles with larger corrugations can greatly change the appearance of the color in different…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum