Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Which builder you would reccomend in West Melbourne

Page 1 of 1
Hello everyone,

I'm currently in WA. However, in 3 months time I may move to Melbourne.

I'm just doing a bit research at the moment. I'm looking to buy a land in either of theses suburbs Tarneit, Williams Landing, Trugannia or any suburb surrounding these suburbs. The land size need to be minimum 450 sqm.

Sorry, If this has been asked before, which builder you would recommend to build if my budget is under $250 0000 ?

Any other suburb you would recommend if my total budget is below $620 000?

My current home layout which we buit thru aveling homes is very similar to below:

https://www.aveling-homes.com.au/floorplans/lakelands-s2/

I'm looking for house between 265sqm to 280sqm to build.

Thanks for your time.
bump!
What are the land prices in those suburbs?. But I think $250K for a house size of 265-280 sqm might be a bit on the skinny side. Land in Melbourne suburbs is crazy expensive. Hence why I built in Ballarat and commute to Melbourne to work.
Land price circa $350 000 to $380 000 for example https://www.realestate.com.au/property-residential+land-vic-truganina-202160578

How long does it take from ballarat to cbd ? Do you travel by train ? I don't think so I can live in ballarat .
Yes I travel by train. Takes just over an hour on the train. Vline service. Those land prices are ridiculous.
Related
9/07/2023
Would you do this reno?

Renovation + Home Improvement

Bought in Nov 21 at the height of the market (classic). Good area, atrocious floor plan. BUT has land out to the left-hand side that we can extend out on (see second…

12/11/2023
3m ceilings - how high would you have your kitchen cabinets?

Kitchen Corner

Thanks mate. Yeah good points! Leaning towards Option 3 to get a bit extra space in the cabinets but not going too crazy high (and expensive). Would require a mini…

18/01/2024
Would you consider these issues as defects

General Discussion

Hi It came to my attention after the handover that - The facade cladding on the face and the side are not straight. -The face tapers down by 50mm from left to right and…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum