Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Guidance on picking a builder - Brissy first home buyers

Page 1 of 1
Hi guys,

We are first home buyers and purchased land in Flagstone (near Jimboomba) in QLD between Brissy and the Gold Coast.

Whilst it is exciting, we are finding picking a builder to be overwhelming and stressful, particularly for the big project builders as many don't come with the best reputations.

We are looking to build a 4 bed, 2 bath, 2 living, 2 garage 215sqm home for less than $250k.

We have looked at GJ Gardener, Burbank etc and are wondering if anyone can recommend other builders that have great reputations and don't rely necessarily on sales guys sitting in upgraded display homes.

So far I have come across Steve Parcell. If anyone has any guidance or experience with great non mainstream builders we'd appreciate any tips.
Related
3/03/2024
Cost to pre wire home for smart home system with builder

Lighting + Lighting Design

We already paid for somfy motors for the blinds. The quote above was purely for “pre-wiring” so the blinds company can install the motors and blinds. That’s why we…

19/04/2024
First time build: Custom narrow riverside home in WA

Building A New House

So it looks like we finally have some movement on site! Definitely later than expected, but I'll take any progress at this point. I'll drop by over the weekend to get…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum