Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Have You Built With McMaster Designer Homes-Ballarat

Page 1 of 1
Hello
Has anyone out there in the Greater Ballarat area had home built with McMaster Designer Homes?? How did it the build go & were you happy with the end result??
I haven’t built with them but I have seen a lot of their past homes (displays, open homes, friends).

They are above the standard of the larger volume builders and you shouldn’t have any issues if you go with them.

Tony McMaster has been building homes for yrs and his brother Rob actually owns the GJ Gardner franchise in Ballarat.

McMaster reputation in Ballarat for building homes is very very high.
I'm from Ballarat area. We using another local Ballarat builder Classic Co Homes. But some people in our estate are using them. They have a good reputation from what I have heard.
Related
2/09/2023
Architect vs designer vs builder

Renovation + Home Improvement

Your build is relatively simple, I believe your job can be easily done by a good building designer, you really do not need to pay for the architect. Remember, architect's…

23/04/2024
Omaxe homes - Melbourne - anyone built with them?

Building A New House

I haven’t. But have a Lowe Design home. Not only did I find Matt Lowe patronising and a bully, but the home is NOT TO CODE. I have water coming through the bricks…

15/03/2024
Omni built homes brisbane - builders feedback

General Discussion

First time poster long story short we are planning knocking down rebuilding a house in Wavell Heights We are thinking to go with Omni built homes as they are but flexible…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum