Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Bahama 33

Page 1 of 1
Can anyone tell me how long between your home being painted and when you had PCI with Coral?
TCJ
Can anyone tell me how long between your home being painted and when you had PCI with Coral?

About 3 days

Our house is being painted now and we have been told that PCI will be 18 July.
bestspecials

Anything is possible... what we have all learned on this forum with coral is that anything is possible and there’s no standard timeline. I had my glass splash fitted the morning of handover.. shower screens and paint a couple of days before, mirrors right on handover etc. because they were rushing. But your timeline may be totally normal too.

At the end of the day just make sure everything is done right before handover

Thanks!
Our SS told us last week that the tiling and painting will be done at the end of July and that our completion date is going to be earlier than we first expected (Nov/Dec) so I’m just trying to get an idea if it may be 2 months from the end of July or what I should expect

MrsJM
bestspecials

Anything is possible... what we have all learned on this forum with coral is that anything is possible and there’s no standard timeline. I had my glass splash fitted the morning of handover.. shower screens and paint a couple of days before, mirrors right on handover etc. because they were rushing. But your timeline may be totally normal too.

At the end of the day just make sure everything is done right before handover
Related
You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum