Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Simonds Cleland in Adelaide

Page 2 of 2
Tysonandkaylie
sarahmarie
Yes, I definitely know the feeling of taking a gamble. So hard to visualise when there is no display home but its worked out well so far
How exciting that you will be starting soon! What facade did you guys choose? I will post a picture of our facade once the weatherboard has been completed.

We went with Adam from Detail Building Inspection - https://detailbuildinginspections.com.au/
He has been super easy to work with, I've just notified him when we receive an invoice and he contacts the SS and organises to go out and conduct an inspection and then emails you the report. When things have needed to be fixed the SS has followed in up and then sent the inspector pictures so he can approve them.

I agree haha it has made it that much more exciting though
very excited to see some progress pics of yours !! We went for the Allandale facade how about you guys??
Fantastic i have just sent them a email for a quote

The Allendale is really nice! We chose the Springwood facade because we are going for a more coastal vibe - we love the old queenslander houses so the facade gave us a modern version of that
Awesome, hopefully he can help you out!
Related
24/12/2023
Garage builder, Adelaide

General Discussion

Building a new home, and looking for a garage builder (home builder not contracted to do this). Someone to build steel garage (double), colorbond, including supply and…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum