Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

FIRST HOME – METRICON WINCHESTER 28

Page 7 of 10
Kimmykim
blackcat20
Good luck! It's an exciting time.

Thanks! Same to you! Hope you get the key by next week!

I'm hoping the week after as we're away next week on a holiday that was carefully timed to not clash with the house...that worked out well
Kimmykim
shokel1975
Awesome news! Enjoy your walk through!

Thanks! Too bad, only my husband will be there for the walk through. Kids have school and will be busy with our packing for the big move!

Oh bugger! make sure he takes lots of photos and videos!
blackcat20
Kimmykim
blackcat20
Good luck! It's an exciting time.

Thanks! Same to you! Hope you get the key by next week!

I'm hoping the week after as we're away next week on a holiday that was carefully timed to not clash with the house...that worked out well

Wow! You are really a good planner? Any help from the crystal ball? 😂😂
shokel1975
Kimmykim
shokel1975
Awesome news! Enjoy your walk through!

Thanks! Too bad, only my husband will be there for the walk through. Kids have school and will be busy with our packing for the big move!

Oh bugger! make sure he takes lots of photos and videos!

Yes, have told him to take tons of pictures on every inch of the house! 😂
Kimmykim
blackcat20

Clearly a faulty one
blackcat20
Kimmykim
blackcat20

Clearly a faulty one

Lol!
Congrats kimmy.
Wild
Congrats kimmy.

Thanks Wild. Have you done your colour appointment?
It did go alright, having bit of drama with M at the moment, Misleading information and no accountability for their actions so far.
Let's c how it goes.
Wild
It did go alright, having bit of drama with M at the moment, Misleading information and no accountability for their actions so far.
Let's c how it goes.

Sorry to hear that. Hope everything gets resolved and goes well.
Wild
Let's c how it goes.

What kind of misleading info?
26 October 2018 - 130 days (Week 18)

Our Home Presentation today. Only husband went down. We have our private inspection done on the same time. No major issues except our private inspector mentioned that one of the window at the bedroom behind is slanted. We shall wait for their report. If that's need to be fixed, handover will be more than 4 weeks.

Congratulations!

blackcat20
Congratulations!

Thanks Blackcat! 😊
Kimmykim

Our Home Presentation today. Only husband went down. We have our private inspection done on the same time. No major issues except our private inspector mentioned that one of the window at the bedroom behind is slanted. We shall wait for their report. If that's need to be fixed, handover will be more than 4 weeks.

That is awesome news! So close now!
shokel1975
Kimmykim

That is awesome news! So close now!

Yes, hopefully they will fix up the defects and clean up within 4 weeks. We are ready to move down early December.
Looking really good kimmy.
Related
19/04/2024
First time build: Custom narrow riverside home in WA

Building A New House

So it looks like we finally have some movement on site! Definitely later than expected, but I'll take any progress at this point. I'll drop by over the weekend to get…

13/12/2023
Metricon Doulton Facade

Building A New House

Hi, First of all, thank you to this community for sharing your thoughts and opinions. We are in early days of our pre-contract stage for Metricon Doulton and we are…

29/01/2024
Metricon Homes - Delta Single storey

Building A New House

Hello All 🙂 We are planning to start our journey of construction our first home. We zeroed down on Metricon and henley homes based on design suitable for our lot and…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum