Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Feedback on Render Colour please

Page 1 of 1

Hello, we had our colour appointment a fortnight ago and before we went there, we were all set with the colours that we wanted. But when we arrived there, wrong facade has been prepared and this one is a bit cheaper so me and my husband decided to just proceed anyway. But, now we are having second thoughts on our choices. Design A is the one that we picked but design C is what my husband wants (black windows, switch the render colours of the pillar). Any feedback please? Will it be design A, B or C? Thanks!
C.
gillybean
C.

Thanks!
ianjel

Hello, we had our colour appointment a fortnight ago and before we went there, we were all set with the colours that we wanted. But when we arrived there, wrong facade has been prepared and this one is a bit cheaper so me and my husband decided to just proceed anyway. But, now we are having second thoughts on our choices. Design A is the one that we picked but design C is what my husband wants (black windows, switch the render colours of the pillar). Any feedback please? Will it be design A, B or C? Thanks!

C

MinandB
ianjel

C

Thanks!
Related
20/04/2024
Colour Selection: Comments / Feedback

Building A New House

I am building Enfield 201 by Mimosa Homes - York Facade Link: https://www.mimosahomes.com.au/new-homes/enfield-201/ I did my colour appointment last week. I am looking…

19/07/2023
Feedback requested from anyone that's used Pentablock

Landscape & Garden Design

As title suggests, looking at using the interlocking Pentablock stacked stone products to replace failing timber retaining…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum