Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Two Wells Dechellis Build

Page 2 of 10
Sounds lovely! How exciting!

We will be quite similar, Monument roof with PGH Porcini, or Austral Praline bricks. Only having one pillar rendered, and can't decide whether to go brick coloured or roof coloured..
Final floor plan.

Final electrical plan.

Final aircon plan.

Monkey55
Sounds lovely! How exciting!

We will be quite similar, Monument roof with PGH Porcini, or Austral Praline bricks. Only having one pillar rendered, and can't decide whether to go brick coloured or roof coloured..

I had considered both of those actually, they were a bit too cream for my liking in real life and I wanted the grey look. I'd stalked so many instragram pages using Oyster and it set my heart on them, lucky my partner was keen on them too.
Council approval was granted on 10/08!!!

Hopefully we can get our finance sorted quickly and this build might start in the next month or so if we are lucky.
NicolleAW

Hopefully we can get our finance sorted quickly and this build might start in the next month or so if we are lucky.

Yay!!
NicolleAW

Yay - Another step forward πŸŽ‰

Did the council take long, from the application to approval?

I was under the impression it was going to take ages to get council approval πŸ˜ƒ
Jolly
NicolleAW

I was under the impression it was going to take ages to get council approval πŸ˜ƒ

It's all so exciting!

We believe it was submitted on 13/07 (our final selections appointment) and then approved on 10/08 so it was exactly 4 weeks!
NicolleAW
Jolly
NicolleAW

It's all so exciting!

We believe it was submitted on 13/07 (our final selections appointment) and then approved on 10/08 so it was exactly 4 weeks!

Oh that is a great turn around 😁 I hope we have the same

Can’t wait for your build to start, good luck and keep us updated
FINALLY got the permission to commence construction letter from the bank!

Now we are waiting on Dechellis to get us a start and finish date. They have advsied this step may take up to 5-8 weeks or maybe sooner depending on the availabilities of our footing contractors.
YAY! I cant wait to see a non-black house go up
Monkey55
YAY! I cant wait to see a non-black house go up

Woooo me too! I'm so excited!
NicolleAW
Our block is ready and waiting and we are currently waiting on council approval.

External colours selected and we are in LOVE!!!

Bricks: PGH Oyster with white mortar and white sand
Roof and garage: Colourbond Monument
Render: Colourbond Surfmist
Aluminum window and door frames: black

I can’t wait to see all your colours come together 😌 I’m having a lot of trouble choosing ours
Yesterday we received a letter with a start date which is 11/10/2018 so only a week away! Beyond excited.
NicolleAW
Yesterday we received a letter with a start date which is 11/10/2018 so only a week away! Beyond excited.

Party time!!
Monkey55
NicolleAW

Party time!!

So many drive by's will be happening from next week onwards
11.10.2018 We have a sign and some dirt piles!

NicolleAW
11.10.2018 We have a sign and some dirt piles!

Lovely dirt piles!!
12.10.2018. We have trenches and a port a loo. Our alfresco starts where the neighbors house ends, it's going to be big.

NicolleAW
12.10.2018. We have trenches and a port a loo. Our alfresco starts where the neighbors house ends, it's going to be big.

OMG SO EXCITING!!!!
16.10.2018. Hopefully not too long now till we have a slab.

Related
12/01/2024
Two sinks? Seeking advice with scullery/kitchen layout

Kitchen Corner

Hi, We're building a double-storey in Perth and I'm undecided with the kitchen sink situation. I'm set on having the main sink with dishwasher in the scullery - and…

23/04/2024
Two storey house construction cost

Building A New House

The price you're seeing for a high-spec 2-storey home in Perth sounds steep, but unfortunately, it's kind of the norm these…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum