Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Two Wells Dechellis Build

Page 10 of 10
Loving the wood finish on those built ins!
Looks amazing!

I thought we had to use the colour called Ghost?

NicolleAW
Just a little update on things.

Concrete is done and I'm so thankful! The mud pit as soon as there was a drop of water was really annoying me.

Spiteri Concrete did it for us and have done an awesome job. Highly recommend them and highly recommend the colour. I LOVE it! The colour is called Penfield and the mix is by Hanson.The same concrete has also been used for the bench of out outdoor kitchen and we have done the tiniest bit of sanding and can already see the rocks, it will look amazing once complete.

Our WIR was installed yesterday by Packers and it looks amazing too!

We got to customize it all and the colour we went with is Polytech Antico Oak woodmatt finish. One shelf missing but they will get it to us ASAP.

Both the sales consultants and in the installer were so lovely to deal with.

This Friday we get roller shutters, roller blinds and sheer curtains installed by Glimpse Oz and I am excited for this.
[quote="jads88":1ub8zhuq]Looks amazing!

I thought we had to use the colour ghost [/quote:1ub8zhuq]

Shhhhh
NicolleAW
Just a little update on things.

Concrete is done and I'm so thankful! The mud pit as soon as there was a drop of water was really annoying me.

Spiteri Concrete did it for us and have done an awesome job. Highly recommend them and highly recommend the colour. I LOVE it! The colour is called Penfield and the mix is by Hanson.The same concrete has also been used for the bench of out outdoor kitchen and we have done the tiniest bit of sanding and can already see the rocks, it will look amazing once complete.

Our WIR was installed yesterday by Packers and it looks amazing too!

We got to customize it all and the colour we went with is Polytech Antico Oak woodmatt finish. One shelf missing but they will get it to us ASAP.

Both the sales consultants and in the installer were so lovely to deal with.

This Friday we get roller shutters, roller blinds and sheer curtains installed by Glimpse Oz and I am excited for this.

Your wardrobes are really nice. Great choice in finish.
Also love your concreting. ๐Ÿ‘
Iguanatan
Loving the wood finish on those built ins!

We are so happy with how the colour has turned out
jads88
Looks amazing!

I thought we had to use the colour called Ghost?

Soooo the design guidelines say it must 'match in with ghost' not that it HAS to be ghost, at least that's how we are interpreting it! Our neighbor has gone a dark colour and nothing has been said to them so we went with what we wanted and hoping its no problem.
Monkey55
\"jads88":1ub8zhuq
Looks amazing!

I thought we had to use the colour ghost [/quote:1ub8zhuq]

Shhhhh

HAHA! They are just design guidelines as its worded. I mean we have seen huge sheds getting approved by council and the book says they can only be 54m2 so we will be fine (I hope)!
Bebbsy
Your wardrobes are really nice. Great choice in finish.
Also love your concreting. ๐Ÿ‘

Why thankyou! It's nice to see everything slowly coming together!
NicolleAW
Renman
NicolleAW

I'd forgot to mention that the painters painted the outside of our laundry door monument but it was meant to be shale grey. They corrected that the weekend after handover as it was raining on handover day so they couldn't do it then.

Last Thursday was a busy day! It was 2 weeks and 1 day since handover.

We had someone come at 8AM and take our stove and oven out and shortly after the stone company were here and the bench was removed and replaced. We had all our plumbing issues resolved. The broken sink was taken out and the new sink put in, the tap was installed and the sink not broken in doing so. Our bath spout was installed and pop up plug in the ensuite done too. The silicon guy came on the weekend just gone and completed all he had to do. Tomorrow we have someone coming to look at our oven door so after this it's just the mortar holes in the bricks that we need sorted.

We have been happy with Dechellis getting all these trades back and rectifying everything. I'm sure the sink and stone bench would have been expensive to replace but 100% not out fault and it was all corrected with us not having to do anything.

Moving forward... we have our shed being delivered tomorrow which will probably go up in a few weekends time, we have concrete happening next week, our walk in robe will be installed early July and we have already paid a deposit for roller shutters, sheer curtains, a few roller blinds and outdoor blinds so cant wait for all of this.

Is that the Grey Smoke Mirror that you got for your splashback?

Itโ€™s like a black smokey mirror, itโ€™s called coolview! I love it! Really easy to clean too which has surprised me

Hey NicolleAW - wondering how you're finding the splashback now that you've been in a while? We love it but worried about trying to keep it clean day to day!
Thanks
Related
12/01/2024
Two sinks? Seeking advice with scullery/kitchen layout

Kitchen Corner

Hi, We're building a double-storey in Perth and I'm undecided with the kitchen sink situation. I'm set on having the main sink with dishwasher in the scullery - and…

23/04/2024
Two storey house construction cost

Building A New House

The price you're seeing for a high-spec 2-storey home in Perth sounds steep, but unfortunately, it's kind of the norm these…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum