Re: Services to mark out on plan2
May 21, 2018 7:11 pm
Can anyone please advise me what services i should be marking out on the architectual plans?
All of them:
* Location of rubbish bins and any other utilities that Architects hate showing because they make their pretty plans untidy.
* Clothes line.
* Conduit for future service, such as reticulated gardening water, path lighting, etc
* Full lighting plan, including location and types of lights.
* Full electrical plan, including switch configurations.
* Full plumbing plan, including all taps and drains.
* Full plan of fixtures and fittings, including the location of in-wall noggins behind toilet roll holders, towel rails, soap holders, future grab rails in showers and toilets
* Full heating and cooling plan, including locations of fans, aircon and heating outlets and vents, thermostats and especially where the inlet will be for central gas heating, etc, etc
Re: Services to mark out on plan4
May 22, 2018 4:27 pm
Having just finished our custom build, I definitely second the "all of them". So many little things have impacts at various stages of the build that are easily missed, especially around the framing stage. Planning them out in advance also gives you the opportunity to pick up any potential issues that might otherwise be overlooked.
Sign in or Join to reply to this Topic
victoryparkSeeking services of a c-bus sparkySeeking services of a c-bus sparky
I have a property in Greensborough, Melbourne and seeking the services of a C-BUS electrician please who could attend and take a look at our existing system please. Have…