Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

GJ Gardner- Blue Water Design

Page 1 of 1
Hi everyone,

My husband and I are looking at building with GJ Gardner (in the Blue Water design) in Glenmore Park (near Penrith). However Im unable to find alot of feedback on peoples experiences with the Sydney West Office of GJ Gardner and the Blue Water design itself.

Has anyone built their house with the Sydney West Branch? What was your experience like? both Positive and Negative.

Has anyone Built the Blue water design? and do you have any feedback?

Thanks In advanced guys. We are very new to all of this so wanted to make sure we make the right decisions.

Thanks
Karryne
HI Karryne,

We are in a discussion with GJ Gardner for the same modified blue water design to be build in North Kellyville. Ours in the final design stage now.

Cheers,

NJay
ksagin
Hi everyone,

My husband and I are looking at building with GJ Gardner (in the Blue Water design) in Glenmore Park (near Penrith). However Im unable to find alot of feedback on peoples experiences with the Sydney West Office of GJ Gardner and the Blue Water design itself.

Has anyone built their house with the Sydney West Branch? What was your experience like? both Positive and Negative.

Thanks In advanced guys. We are very new to all of this so wanted to make sure we make the right decisions.

Thanks
Karryne

I have given up on them after chasing for last 1 month to answer my simple queries... Sales process is so slow and frustrating that I am wondering how much time their build will take... better look for another builder..
ksagin
Hi everyone,

Thanks
Karryne

Hi Karryne,

I am just looking at building Blue Water design, just wanted to see how the whole process went for you and wondering how the house has turned out at the end. Would love to hear some feedback.
Ross
Hi ksagin and Ross2020, Wondering whether you can share your journey with g.j.gardener. I am planning to go with g.j.gardener Hawkesbury and trying to understand how these franchisee based builder compares with other volume buildrers like Clarendon, Rawson etc. Thx
Venkata
Hi ksagin and Ross2020, Wondering whether you can share your journey with g.j.gardener. I am planning to go with g.j.gardener Hawkesbury and trying to understand how these franchisee based builder compares with other volume buildrers like Clarendon, Rawson etc. Thx

We didn't go with them, felt they couldn't give us a proper estimate, only wanted us to pay them to even get a price so we going custom now.
Hi Ross2020., Thanks Do you mind telling me which franchisee of G.J.Gardener you had approached.
Related
11/12/2023
GJ Gardner Homes North East Melbourne

Building A New House

May I ask why you chose not to use GJ Gardiner? I'm actually meeting with one of the sales guys tomorrow for an appointment. Definitely not signing anything yet…

8/09/2023
H2 Blue Pine

Bugs & Suggestions

I’m just in the process of replacing 2 stud walls that have been severely damaged by termites and am planning to use h2 blue pine. I just wanted to if anyone can advise…

13/02/2024
Charged Rainwater System Design

General Discussion

Once you know the basics, the rest is easy. Read my post in the thread linked below. viewtopic.php?p=1919271#p1919271

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum