So it's going to be 4 bed, 2 bath. We have done number of upgrades and modifications ensuring we don't over spend.
Few things that we included. This is not complete list.
- Sarking. Though we're not in bush fire zone we kept this
- Upgraded insulation for roof and wall
- 2.7m high ceilings throughout
- Extra drains in all bathrooms and powder room. So that if required we can clean thoroughly and water can be drained. These drains are just not provided by default
- Number of upgrades in kitchen and bathroom. For example waterfall for island bench, 900mm appliances
- Niche in bathrooms
- Double entry door
- Undermount sink in kitchen
- Sink and cooktop in alfresco
- LED throughout
- Many double power points
- Eaves on all sides not just front. (450mm??)
We're getting each stage inspected through independent inspection. So hopefully that would help too.