Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Newpark Estate, Marsden Park

Page 2 of 6
dineshjain
Hi guys,

I have been a silent follower in this forum. People in the forum are super helpful. I have booked a house and land in Newpark last year. Just received an email from my solicitor that the lot has been lodged for registration. So yeah new Park is bringing their registration forward 😊

Welcome to the forum dineshjain

We received a letter from our solicitor yesterday afternoon too. It definitely is great news for Newpark! Do you have a house and land package?
ASJ1981
dineshjain
Hi guys,

I have been a silent follower in this forum. People in the forum are super helpful. I have booked a house and land in Newpark last year. Just received an email from my solicitor that the lot has been lodged for registration. So yeah new Park is bringing their registration forward 😊

We received a letter from our solicitor yesterday afternoon too. It definitely is great news for Newpark! Do you have a house and land package?

Yep. I have it from new edge homes 😊 how about you?
dineshjain
ASJ1981
dineshjain
Hi guys,

Yep. I have it from new edge homes 😊 how about you?

dineshjain, fantastic! Yes, we have house and land with Wisdom Homes.
Cool
Nice to know some thing is happening. I have booked a lot with them and my settlement is due end of 2019.
sdmels
Nice to know some thing is happening. I have booked a lot with them and my settlement is due end of 2019.

Why such a long delay? Did they tell you why? Is your lot over the lake? Sorry to hear it's been delayed
Hi guys,

Does anyone have street details like the name and such?

I have gone to a bank for pre approval and the bank needs the street name?

Anyone has any idea where can we get that from?

Regards,
Dinesh
dineshjain
Hi guys,

Regards,
Dinesh

Hi Dinesh.

Have you bought land? It should be in your contract. Ask your solicitor for details too. They should have a Contract of Sale from the Newpark developers when you paid the land deposit.
ASJ1981
dineshjain
Hi guys,

Regards,
Dinesh

Hi Dinesh.

Have you bought land? It should be in your contract. Ask your solicitor for details too. They should have a Contract of Sale from the Newpark developers when you paid the land deposit.

Thanks for the reply. I have a house and land package from new edge.

I have been trying via the solicitor but haven’t got a response yet.

I called Newpark in Richmond road and they have no idea.

The contract also just says proposed road. Not the actual name.

Regards,
Dinesh
dineshjain
ASJ1981
dineshjain
Hi guys,

Regards,
Dinesh

Hi Dinesh.

Thanks for the reply. I have a house and land package from new edge.

I have been trying via the solicitor but haven’t got a response yet.

I called Newpark in Richmond road and they have no idea.

The contract also just says proposed road. Not the actual name.

Regards,
Dinesh

Oh I see. Do you have any paperwork from New Edge? Here is the plan:

Let me know of it is unclear. Sorry that's the copy I have. It might be blurry. There is also a Newpark Whatsapp page.

Hi Future Newpark Residents,

I am interested in getting a parcel in Stage 1 (one of the resales),

I am trying to get an idea for the cost for a standard 350-375 sqm lots and any idea what the big 4 banks value the lots at just trying to make sure i don't make an offer that is too much.

Thanks
kingofnowhere

I am trying to get an idea for the cost for a standard 350-375 sqm lots and any idea what the big 4 banks value the lots at just trying to make sure i don't make an offer that is too much.

Thanks

Our valuation came back at 480k and our block size is in the range you quoted
Tuvie16
kingofnowhere

Thanks

Cool thanks
kingofnowhere
Tuvie16
kingofnowhere

Thanks

Cool thanks

Plenty of bargains out there with vendors desperate to sell most likely people unable to get approvals for loans with the banks tightening their belts
ASJ1981
sdmels

Why such a long delay? Did they tell you why? Is your lot over the lake? Sorry to hear it's been delayed
/quote]
Yes, it is the other side of the lake.
He fellow Newpark Neighbours,
Question on the rain water tank size, any idea how its determined,
Speaking to coupl of builder Wisdom Home says i need a bigger rain water tank 5000L , but another builder says i need only a 3000L
How about you guys what size tanks are you required to have?
kingofnowhere
Speaking to coupl of builder Wisdom Home says i need a bigger rain water tank 5000L , but another builder says i need only a 3000L

My builder has 3000L as part of the package. And its NewEdge
dineshjain
kingofnowhere

Cool, has NewEdge said you would need a bigger tank due to council / BASIX regulations?
kingofnowhere
dineshjain
kingofnowhere

Cool, has NewEdge said you would need a bigger tank due to council / BASIX regulations?

I haven’t heard anything of that sort yet. May be because my application to council isn’t submitted yet.
kingofnowhere

Hi there kingofnowhere, I only received BASIX last week and so i am not at Council stage yet. My Tender and Contract specifies 3000L water tank. I am also building with Wisdom Homes. I am almost certain Elara have 3000L water tanks as well. Not sure if size of house is a factor... You could probably call Blacktown Council directly and ask them to clarify.
Related
You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum