/quote]

Any progress as yet ?? Haven’t had a chance to get out for a look 🤗
Jolly
Monkey55
We have a road... But it's still blocked off
/quote]

Any progress as yet ?? Haven’t had a chance to get out for a look 🤗

Hi Jolly,
I went out last weekend and it was still blocked off, but received an email saying civil works complete and the titles are being lodged, so can't be too far away!
I'll be going out tomorrow for a look.

What lot did you purchase?
So exciting 🤩

Hopefully you will have your title in no time

We have purchase lot 188 Daffodil drive, a little further around to go for us yet but I’m so happy to see some movement 🙂
Settlement should be the 29th.
They are moving pretty quick now, so hopefully not too long.
Have you got an estimate timeframe?

Have you selected your builder?
Fingers crossed we have seen the 31st October so possibly then ?

We are building with SA Housing centre (Hickinbotham). I’m so anxious for the blocks to be divided and road in place so we can finally get our soil samples in and find out our final footings costs
Oh nice

Nicolle had good news about her footings, so fingers crossed we all do!

We are only signing with our builder tomorrow, so it will be about 6 months before we start building

Still exciting though!
I hope so 🤞🏻

It will go by so fast, and then you’ll be wanting more time 😊

I have a feeling we won’t start the build until Jan next year, I feel impatient but also glad I have some time up my sleeves also haha
The road is still blocked off, but it turns the corner onto Daffodil.
Just need footpaths now!
We now have a temporary fence blocking the road, instead of the orange tape. Looks like they are sick of people driving up into stage 2!
Monkey55
We now have a temporary fence blocking the road, instead of the orange tape. Looks like they are sick of people driving up into stage 2!

Seems strange for them to have done that... People could start building in stage 2 now if they were ready so would make access annoying but we will see
NicolleAW
Monkey55

Seems strange for them to have done that... People could start building in stage 2 now if they were ready so would make access annoying but we will see

Thats what I thought too. The stage two civil works are all done, so not sure why its still blocked off. Maybe its easier then blocking off the two roads that branch out?

When we went out, someone had just opened the gate and driven out there anyway!
Related
5/04/2024
Eden Brae Homes Feedback

Building A New House

I built with EB back on 2009. Check out this thread on this forum. viewtopic.php?f=31&t=12911&p=154061#p154061 I can't speak for recent expericience however, we had no…

12/01/2024
Two sinks? Seeking advice with scullery/kitchen layout

Kitchen Corner

Hi, We're building a double-storey in Perth and I'm undecided with the kitchen sink situation. I'm set on having the main sink with dishwasher in the scullery - and…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum