Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building articulation - Bardia

Page 1 of 1
Hi
Recently I purchased a land at Bardia and it’s a narrow block - 8 M front and 240sqm land size . Want to build a double storey house and want to know what is the Building articulation snd size for top floor . Anyway reference for the Bardia Building articulation would be great .

Thank you .

Regards
Redwan
0020039Ahmed
Hi
Recently I purchased a land at Bardia and it’s a narrow block - 8 M front and 240sqm land size . Want to build a double storey house and want to know what is the Building articulation snd size for top floor . Anyway reference for the Bardia Building articulation would be great .

Thank you .

Regards
Redwan

This applies to Bardia

https://www.campbelltown.nsw.gov.au/fil ... an2012.pdf
Hi Guys, [URGENT HELP REQUIRED]

I have a query and need a second opinion. Mine is a small lot(8m width). My builder took more than 3 months to finalise the design, complete structure design, Bushfire and Sydnbey water approvals. He was ready to submit for CDC approval and the certifier reverted back saying that we cannot build second storey up to the fence. Let me explain my plan.

I have left 1.3 m easement space on one end and occuping upto the fence on the other side. Now the builder says that the certifier denied to accept the plan stating that the first storey should have an easement of 1.3 meters on either sides. This is causing a narrow width on the first floor and taken away all the charm. Look at this.

Hi
I am still waiting for my CDC approval as it is not submitted yet. My builder did 3M setback as I can see from my design. Is your lot Zero lot land.
Yes, this is a Zero lot with 8m width.
Hope this helps someone else as well:
My lot registered in Sep 2017 and at that time I paid council charges/rates to New Breeze/Dahua via my solicitor. This was as per the agreed contractual understanding. At that time, New Breeze/Dahua did not pay the rates for 17-18 to Campbelltown and I paid those in full in Feb'18 after I received a notice/invoice. Subsequently after 6 months of followup by my solicitor with New Breeze/Dahua there was an acknowledgement that they had not paid council. Pursuant to my followup for a refund, they paid that to council in Jul'18...as a result my property account is in credit
so no more payments during the year.
Please check your payments and followup for a refund where required.
Related
9/05/2023
what to add for energy efficiency building volume home

Eco Living

go upvc window frames ensure insulation under colorbond. not just sarking, lighter color roof also not sure if you have seen this viewtopic.php?t=5823 last couple of pages…

11/05/2023
Building duplex at the hills council area

Building A New House

Even if it's not being sub-divided and you want to keep it as Torrens title, you will still need to talk to a town planner or Council themselves, to see if they will allow…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum