Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Coral Homes – Grange 29 (St Kilda façade) HB/QLD

Page 6 of 6
How high was your stage in the media room? I've got mine at 15cm at the moment and am unsure if it's high enough
KingTaco
How high was your stage in the media room? I've got mine at 15cm at the moment and am unsure if it's high enough

Joists are 150mm with 19mm particle board on top. Max height will also depend on your ceiling height and check height of any windows nearby.

We are happy with the height with set of recliners in the front (depending also on the height of your TV)
mpricecs
Thank you.

Castleton Vinyl - Range 6, Tasmainian Oak $3065 (over and above the flooring package included)

Wow. No wonder it looks so good. I was hoping it was something in the lower ranges so that we could go for it. Beautiful house, congratulations!
Some photos of the finally finished front yard.

Happy Christmas all

Looks really good.
That is one properly finished build! and what timing as well! Enjoy your new home!
@mpricecs Beautiful your house after the landscaping finished. Glad to see a finished work almost similar to ours (Grange 29, St.Kilda and frontage -slope etc). I have been thinking about doing landscaping similar way. Curious to know how much it cost for front landscaping including the fencing?
s-X-s
@mpricecs Beautiful your house after the landscaping finished. Glad to see a finished work almost similar to ours (Grange 29, St.Kilda and frontage -slope etc). I have been thinking about doing landscaping similar way. Curious to know how much it cost for front landscaping including the fencing?

I'm also curious to know this the cost of the render and steps. It looks amazing
Rhani89
s-X-s

I'm also curious to know this the cost of the render and steps. It looks amazing

Footing, block work and steps $12k. Render $4.5k. Tiling/tiles $3.5k.
Related
2/10/2023
Carter Grange vs. Thomas Archer

Building A New House

We spent close to 2 years in a process with TA. It was horrible..... we got to tender, and the first cut was 50% over our budget which "they care such about meeting ". We…

2/11/2023
Coral Homes-can they shrink plans?

Building A New House

Ask the council if there is a chance of getting build over easement exemption. Sometimes easements are unused and 24cm is not all that much. Good luck. And yes any builder…

14/04/2024
Is it possible to get the Coral Homes Highlands 36 home?

Building A New House

In Qld it is a requirement that a builder must have a cost breakdown, for building a home to the same specification, with the same inclusions and the same finish. So ask…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum