Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Henley Reserve Aegean 45 KDR

Page 1 of 1
We’re building with Henley, building the Aegean 45 with some internal modifications to suit our lifestyle, and some external changes in an attempt to make our house complement the streetscape. Just finished our demo with Roach Demolitions, who were nothing but professional, quick and courteous. We had dramas with two prior demolition companies, but Roach came to the rescue and managed to do the job within 2 weeks of being appointed. Very happy with them. Looking forward to seeing everyone else’s experiences with Henley and especially those also building an Aegean.
Hi Dimitri - I love the Aegean but I'm bias

We are nearly at the tail end of our KDR with the Aegean 38. It's a beautiful layout and am looking forward to see the changes that you have made, as well as your colours and façade choices.

Good Luck.
Hi Dimitri

Just came across your thread. Looking forward to seeing your plans and Colour selections. Keep us updated on your progress

Scott
SAFA1
Hi Dimitri

Just came across your thread. Looking forward to seeing your plans and Colour selections. Keep us updated on your progress

Scott

Hi Scott
So sorry for the delay in replying. I actually walked away from Henley at my contract appointment, so I'm not building with Henley anymore. I'm now building the Madison 45 with Porter Davis. The Aegean45 floor plan still is the best standard plan I've come across, and without a doubt the Henley inclusions are better than the other volume builders. Maybe Henley have noticed that too, as the Aegean 45 and the Madison 45 have the same base price now after the recent Henley price rise!
Dimitri.
Hello Dmitri, we are also considering KDNR with Henley AEGEAN 38 or Porter Davis MADISON 40 as we like the floor plans of both but we have heard so much negative reviews on both. May I ask why did you decide to go with PD instead of Henley, and how do you find your build so far ? Thanks in advance!
Related
28/09/2023
Carlisle KDR site cost after second soil test

Building A New House

We were lucky in that our old house was so small (86 square metres) compared to the new house, they were able to take enough readings around the old backyard house before…

21/09/2023
KDR - Home Equity Loan vs Construction Loan

Home Finance

The biggest challenge will be if you take out a loan and then run out of money - you'll have an incomplete security and lenders do not like this so you can get stuck.…

21/09/2023
KDR - Looking for feedback on Kialla Homes

Building A New House

Hi, I am looking into doing a KDR in Melbourne and am contemplating using Kialla Homes. I am looking for feedback on them from others who have built with them.

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum