Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Lilium Estate - Clyde - SE Melb

Page 1 of 1
I couldn’t find an exsisting thread, so I thought I’d start one! Hoping some of our new neighbours are hanging around - I’ll need some company to get through the long wait till Settlement!

My husband and I have just purchased a block in Stage 3, and this will be our second build. Our block is a corner block, opposite the ‘future development’ section on the master plan. Apparently this was considered for Town houses, but the overlay won’t allow them and now it’s going to be an extension of the wetlands and open space. Fingers crossed!

We’re looking at houses now, and 95% settled on East West Homes, just waiting on provisional quote to come through with some changes we’d like to one of their plans.

Looking forward to chatting with everyone!
We booked a lot in stage 1 and hoping to build earlier next year...hoping the title does't get delayed ...figures crossed!!!
My partner and I have also purchased a block in stage 3. We're concerned that the land isn't going to title on time. Nothing has happened at the estate.
Also got a stage 3 block. There's activity now and I hear titling is still on track for April 2019
I have booked a lot in Stage 1...,visited Liliuokalani last week...I can see excavation work in the estate and new road extension...
Impressed work started on time on the Lilium! Hoping stage 5 start on time too.
New Facebook group for the estate aswell, search lilium estate residents community
Jackpinder
New Facebook group for the estate aswell, search lilium estate residents community

Thanks! Will check it out
Thanks. Will hook on to it
Jackpinder

I couldn’t find the Facebook group
Search lilium estate residents community it should come up
Jackpinder
Search lilium estate residents community it should come up

Found it . Thanks 😊
Looks like the Facebook group page disappeared. Wonder what happened?
Dale,
Its kinda strange...we should form Lilium resident group again...
Rushi
Dale,

Hi everyone, I was advised to take it down and technically not aloud to have it so would advise against another group. Good luck on settlement over next few days 👍🏻
Jackpinder
Rushi
Dale,

Hi everyone, I was advised to take it down and technically not aloud to have it so would advise against another group. Good luck on settlement over next few days 👍🏻

It feels sad.
Jackpinder
Rushi
Dale,

Hi Jack,

Was it Facebook or VillaWorld that advised to remove the page? It's a bummer that it's now gone.

Cheers,
Jackpinder
Rushi
Dale,

Oh no!! I was picking up so many tips from the group! Such a buzzkill whoever advised against it😩 Thanks Jack and all the best to you and everyone else! Mandy☺️
binky64
Jackpinder
Rushi
Dale,

Oh no!! I was picking up so many tips from the group! Such a buzzkill whoever advised against it😩 Thanks Jack and all the best to you and everyone else! Mandy☺️

But we should be able to start a Messenger conversation within Facebook, can't we. I was also learning a lot from it.
Related
You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum