Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Coral Homes

Page 1 of 1
Our plans are almost due to come out of council and I have just been reading through this forum about issues people have had especially with double story builds.
We are building a Bahama33.
Has anyone built with Coral and had a good experience?
So far everything has been pretty good. Our SC was lovely and our colour consultant was great.
The admin lady is another story (Won’t reply to emails) but hoping we get a good SS.
We’re building Far North NSW and have heard the sub contractors are great?
Any advice or feedback would be great
TCJ
Our plans are almost due to come out of council and I have just been reading through this forum about issues people have had especially with double story builds.
So far everything has been pretty good. Our SC was lovely and our colour consultant was great.
The admin lady is another story (Won’t reply to emails) but hoping we get a good SS.

Hi there we are building with Coral in Newie single storey though & so far our build exp has been good. We have had a few hiccups but luckily nothing like others have experienced
fingers crossed you have a smooth run too.

TCJ
Hi, we are building in Coffs Harbour. I would highly recommend Coral Homes we have had a great experience, 15 weeks to build we are now just waiting for some minor defects to be fixed then we will have keys. We had low expectations given they are on the cheaper end but we are very impressed with the quality.

Related
2/11/2023
Coral Homes-can they shrink plans?

Building A New House

Ask the council if there is a chance of getting build over easement exemption. Sometimes easements are unused and 24cm is not all that much. Good luck. And yes any builder…

14/04/2024
Is it possible to get the Coral Homes Highlands 36 home?

Building A New House

In Qld it is a requirement that a builder must have a cost breakdown, for building a home to the same specification, with the same inclusions and the same finish. So ask…

14/06/2023
VK Platinum Homes or Laksh Homes?

Building A New House

Ask for references and speak to them. If they are defensive or try to avoid the request, walk.

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum