Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

does anyone have the latest upgrade price list with eden bra

Page 1 of 1
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has a recent upgrade price list for Eden brae as I've just signed the tender and want to have an estimate in my head.

Not looking for anything specific, maybe, tiles, garage wood look, benchtop waterfall, electrical etc

Thanks.
andrea92
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has a recent upgrade price list for Eden brae as I've just signed the tender and want to have an estimate in my head.

Not looking for anything specific, maybe, tiles, garage wood look, benchtop waterfall, electrical etc

Thanks.

Hi Andrea
Hope you have done your color & kitchen appointments? Did you had chance to upgrade your bench top to 40mm or more? Do you know how much it cost? We have the meeting scheduled this week.

Thanks
Related
5/04/2024
Eden Brae Homes Feedback

Building A New House

I built with EB back on 2009. Check out this thread on this forum. viewtopic.php?f=31&t=12911&p=154061#p154061 I can't speak for recent expericience however, we had no…

9/06/2023
Calibrate on Canberra Build Price June 2023

Building A New House

Wow I hadn't realised things had gotten that pricey in just a couple of years since I built, that is crazy with how much land is now costing if you aren't lucky enough to…

18/09/2023
Home loan and landscaping change in price

Home Finance

Hi, you've probably already resolved this, however, Commbank will probably pay the funds to you after you send evidence the work is done regardless the change in the quotes.

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum