Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Anyone have any experiences with Bartlett Homes?

Page 1 of 1
Hi there,

Wanting to hear from anybody who has had any experiences with Bartlett Homes - whether you built with them or just enquired but didn't proceed with tender etc. Would love some feedback.

Thanks
Just saw your post! We also wanted feedback about Bartlett Homes, but there was none. But we took the chance and am SO glad we did. We had been 23 weeks with another company but they just couldn't get our plans right. Fortunately, because it was our own house design, we were able to take the work they had done with us.

I cannot speak highly enough of the Sales Consultant, Jackie. She restored our faith in building (we were actually contemplating selling the block) and nothing was ever too much trouble for her. Questions were promptly answered, and being able to speak with Tony and Alison Bartlett was brilliant. We approached Bartlett Homes in a very "battered and bruised" state but have never felt anything but positivity from them.

Our build commenced the first week of March and our first Site Inspection is tomorrow!! - it will be the first time we have seen the house, although our daughter has been keeping us up to date with photos.

I will keep you updated!
Related
7/01/2024
What have been your experiences with building inspections?

Building A New House

You have mandatory building inspections and privately engaged building inspections. The difference between the two comes down to inspecting the building so it's safe and…

9/12/2023
Anyone building with Zac Homes?

Building A New House

Wish you all the best. Once you signed the contract, they will find millions excuses to charge you. And have seen their sites unfinished for a long time.

23/04/2024
Omaxe homes - Melbourne - anyone built with them?

Building A New House

I haven’t. But have a Lowe Design home. Not only did I find Matt Lowe patronising and a bully, but the home is NOT TO CODE. I have water coming through the bricks…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum