Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Construction stage | FRAMING

Page 1 of 1
How long does frame stage take???

Please SHARE your experience!!!!
Frame Stage Inspection - Please provide a guideline!!!
1building

http://www.yourhome.gov.au/you-begin/co ... on-process
You should be asking your builder that?
Currently with the amount of work on over east? there would be a shortage of framers & Materials,etc..
OT, Make sure you check their quality of work
Generally Framing on a Small Build, Single Storey, brick veneer should only take 2 months on a 6 month build here in perth
Goodluck
IamSAM
1building

http://www.yourhome.gov.au/you-begin/co ... on-process

Thanks for sharing!! but it is on paper!!!

I would like to know how many weeks generally it takes in real time! As this experience varies from project to project and builders to builders!!!
StructuralBIMGuy
You should be asking your builder that?
Currently with the amount of work on over east? there would be a shortage of framers & Materials,etc..
OT, Make sure you check their quality of work
Generally Framing on a Small Build, Single Storey, brick veneer should only take 2 months on a 6 month build here in perth
Goodluck

thank for the information! helpful..

Our supervisor told us it will take only 2 weeks but it seems it will finish in 3 weeks...
If you're brining in a contractor' to frame a building I would suggest 4 weeks maximum. Depends on the size of their team.
Also depends if the frame is pre-fab, steel frames will be generally faster, etc.
Related
20/06/2023
Pre-construction stage- Variations taking 6+ weeks to comple

General Discussion

The fastest thing a builder will do is bank your cheque, those systems work perfectly with lightning speed, everything else is slow burn. Just the way it is.

10/11/2023
Slab to framing

General Discussion

STEFF62 Framing should be fine, but he will only be able to nail the baseplates in, I wouldnt think you can dynabolt them after 24 hours. My question is, how is he…

2/01/2024
Framing question

General Discussion

You have not employed legitimate carpenters that is with oath

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum