Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Anyone built the Broadwater home from simonds

Page 1 of 1
hey guys, im new here but lovin readin all these post..

just wonderin has anyone built the broadwatert home from simonds?? im in the progress at the moment and would love to see some photos of this house??
cheers

(even love to see some photos of your smaller house built my simonds as the facades are much the same throughout there range in the cheaper homes..
Hi Anthony,

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on building your new house at 20 y.o.!!!
What an achievement.
The only people I can think of that are building with Simonds are Sharee - Flagstone thread in Building a New Home and Miss 81- Building the Flagstone thread in Building a new home.
Claego is building with Simonds but I don't think has started yet.

Anyway, Sharee and Miss81 have lots of pics in their threads and their houses look great!

Jo
thanks for that Jo
anthony88
hey guys, im new here but lovin readin all these post..

just wonderin has anyone built the broadwatert home from simonds?? im in the progress at the moment and would love to see some photos of this house??
cheers

(even love to see some photos of your smaller house built my simonds as the facades are much the same throughout there range in the cheaper homes..

I think I'd rather refer to my house as 'not quite as expensive as some' than one of the 'cheaper' homes

As Jo said, lots of pics of where we are up to on my thread! I like the floorplan of the Broadwater, were are you building?
ha! well yeah a guess not quite as expensive as some if you rather..

building in south gippsland victoria
Related
21/11/2023
Has anyone built a home with Masterpiece Builders?

Building A New House

Hi All, we are starting to think of building with Masterpiece Builders in Victoria, has anyone had any feedback or experience with them

23/04/2024
Omaxe homes - Melbourne - anyone built with them?

Building A New House

I haven’t. But have a Lowe Design home. Not only did I find Matt Lowe patronising and a bully, but the home is NOT TO CODE. I have water coming through the bricks…

15/04/2024
AllCastle Homes has anyone built in 2023

Building A New House

Hi we are looking to talk to people who have built with them recently. We have signed mid range built contract but identified that a lot of things are not included.…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum