Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

NEW BUILD - HGWA SOUTHPORT

Page 5 of 6
vanessah2015
atemby

Cabinets installed last week and garage floor poured.
Had tile meeting today they said should be finished in a week:)

It’s looking really good! Not too much longer to go now 😁

Thank you:) he said 8-10 weeks from now so i could finally book in my annual leave today!!
Got to sneak into the house yesterday, tiling finished. Taps and shower heads are in, Electrical finals have started. Free standing bath to main bathroom still to be put in. hard to get photos lighting isn't the best

POWDER ROOM

LAUNDRY

main bathroom

ENSUITE

It’s looking amazing! Love your tiles and the freestanding Bath, not too much longer to go now!

Mirrored splash back and ovens are in and the aircon was installed friday:) not long now so excited!!
Very exciting. We are just a little bit behind you as we still waiting on things to be fitted off. Your house is looking fabulous.
atemby

Mirrored splash back and ovens are in and the aircon was installed friday:) not long now so excited!!

It’s looking really good! Not too much longer to go till PCI now your aircons In 😁 is yours the Panasonic as well? We put ours on during PCI it was amazing so so quiet but worked really quickly, I was pretty Impressed 🙂
vanessah2015
atemby

It’s looking really good! Not too much longer to go till PCI now your aircons In 😁 is yours the Panasonic as well? We put ours on during PCI it was amazing so so quiet but worked really quickly, I was pretty Impressed 🙂

Yep we got Panasonic i upgraded it to airtouch 2? i think it was cant wait to give it a go!! i know garage door goes on this week and final site clean 12th July depending on the weather!!!! cant believe we will actually be in the house next month!!
When do you get your keys?
What issues did you find at PCI?
icat2000
Very exciting. We are just a little bit behind you as we still waiting on things to be fitted off. Your house is looking fabulous.

Thank you! how exciting it goes so quickly!
atemby
vanessah2015
atemby

Yep we got Panasonic i upgraded it to airtouch 2? i think it was cant wait to give it a go!! i know garage door goes on this week and final site clean 12th July depending on the weather!!!! cant believe we will actually be in the house next month!!
When do you get your keys?
What issues did you find at PCI?

Ahh that’s so exciting I would guess you’d have PCI two weeks after the final clean at the latest 😁
🤞🏻 The weather holds out for you, it’s such a crazy feeling to think it’s your own home, not sure about keys yet waiting on the bank valuation normally takes up to 7 working days, so fingers crossed it’ll be soon, our building inspector found a few, main one I was a bit annoyed about was the aircon was split in the roof, I really recommend a building inspector I’ll PM you the other issues home group have been really good about it which has made me feel less stressed

Front finally painted happy with colours i picked! the cream face brick will be tiled after hand over:) sliding doors installed. house was being cleaned yesterday ready for flyscreens not long! hope for PCI date week of 23rd fingers crossed
Looking good! Won't be long now
atemby

Front finally painted happy with colours i picked! the cream face brick will be tiled after hand over:) sliding doors installed. house was being cleaned yesterday ready for flyscreens not long! hope for PCI date week of 23rd fingers crossed

It’s looking really good! how exciting PCI won’t be too far away now 😁

Contractor left the back sliding door open last night so I snuck in and then secured my house!! we have lights love how bright everything looks. Ive been told we have PCI next week woohoo
Wow that looks proper lush! You must be stoked
HereForHelp
Wow that looks proper lush! You must be stoked

Very excited cant wait for it to be finished long list to do after hand over lol!
atemby

Contractor left the back sliding door open last night so I snuck in and then secured my house!! we have lights love how bright everything looks. Ive been told we have PCI next week woohoo

that’s so exciting about PCI your house is looking good! I love your cornices
vanessah2015
atemby

Thanks hun im obsessed with them! hows your house going must be so good for it to be yours! cant believe how quick both our houses went! im hoping i get keys end of july but I dont think that will happen yours took two weeks hey?
vanessah2015
atemby

Thanks hun im obsessed with them! hows your house going must be so good for it to be yours! cant believe how quick both our houses went! im hoping i get keys end of july but I dont think that will happen yours took two weeks hey?
PCI BOOKED 26/07/18 AT 7:30AM WOOHOOOO
atemby
vanessah2015
atemby

Sorry for such a delayed response! It’s so nice to have our keys and to make our home ours
and we’ve been so busy trying to get everything all organised 😁 moving in this weekend and we can’t wait! Hopefully keys won’t be too far off I think it was longer for us because of the items they had to fix
and they had it all done as well as another clean before we got keys, I know some people have got there’s like a few days afterwards can you get the invoice early? We’re with Westpac and they said it would take upto 7 working days for the valuation but they had it done in like 3, 🤞🏻 You get yours by the end of the month 😁
Related
21/02/2024
Fixed Price build Contract Vs Project management build

Building A New House

Thank you so much everyone. This all makes a lot of sense. I guess when you talk to a builder who butters up everything to look very polished, you get to start believing…

17/06/2023
Aggregate vs Pavers around a new build

Building A New House

Thanks chippy, Budapest for your responses. We've gone with aggregate > I totally know what you mean about the ants here in Perth, they are a pain.

10/06/2023
Pathway to new build : WWYD

Home Finance

A person needs to be licensed to offer financial advice. Surely the accountant you use would have been chosen for his/her expertise in this field. Have you asked your…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum