Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Hunter 30 - Building with Ansa Homes

Page 1 of 1
After a bit of research, I finally choose Ansa home for my first home. The sales process wasn't too bad, hope best for the rest of the Journey.

For first home builder is bit scary and need a lot of attention. As there is a number of selection appointments need to be conducted it would be better if they could provide a list of appointments need to be done, list of items will discuss each appointments & Upgrade options, Cost.

At the moment all bit cloudy for me as new to building.

Went to Kitchen place for pre-check to get some Idea, I didn't like the essential range stone benchtop, melamine cabinet doors. I prefer to upgrade it but kitchen place will not disclose the upgrade price to us, they will inform builder directly.

Same for tiles not sure which range of tiles allocated to us Gold or Silver range. Tiles Consultant prefer to do some pre-visit which will us help during tiles selection but if I don't know my range then how do I pre-select during pre-visit?

Anyway, lets see how it go. Will share more experience during the build process.
thanks titos97 for your great feedback.

I have relayed some of your feedback above to our team and we will be looking at ways to making it a little easier for yourself and others in the future when selecting colours.

We wish you all the best with the selection. Please remember to take your time and do not rush your colour selection process. You only get one shot at this and you want to get it right. NO pressure

Please know that we are here to help and if you are confused or unsure, please don't hesitate to call our creative team or myself directly on 0426 558 787 and I will get you in touch with the right creative person.

All the best.
Girgis
We had our tile appointment. The range is both Gold and Silver, but they might charge extra if you use bigger size tile than the standard square small one (i think it's due to waste during cutting i believe). But with Gold and Silver range, there are a lot of good variety to it does take time to come up with final decision. You will have fun picking out the color and texture lol. I recommend revisit with sample of your kitchen color (if you do tile splash back) just to sort of mix and match there. Good luck
Thanks, paigevo I went to pre-visit and showroom lady told me the same thing any red dot tiles with gold & silver sticker will charge extra
. I like a couple of tiles but they all bigger one hope they will charge minimal otherwise I have to choose the smaller one.

This is our Facade. We will change the colour & brick but it all depends on how much extra they charge. Brick price shouldn't be too extra as retail price not too much difference between two bricks

Roof # Bristile Classic Yeoman Shingle Nickel or Coal
Gutter # NightSky
Fascia # NightSky
Brick # Freedom /Orpheus
Garage Door # Terrain
Entry Door # Terrain/ Walnut
Cladding # Paperbark

Like to put glass balustrade in the void area but spoke with Genneral Staircasethey charge a lot haven't provided me quote yet. see how it go.
Kitchen #

Supplier # Cobbitty Grove Kitchens

Here is the kitchen cabinet layout

We had Lush & Designer upgrade included

but still, we decided to do some more upgrade not sure about the total cost yet. We will find out in variation list. We have selected one option whatever in our range & told us to give another option for upgrade items.

Benchtop # QQ HoneyComb 40MM edge profile
Cabinets # Mocha
All cabinitesHandless

Appliances #
1. Omega 900mm freestanding cooktop & Oven OF914X
2. Omega 900mm Glass CANOPY ORC97G - 90CM CANOPY
3. Omega 600mm freestanding dishwasher ODW702XB

# Tiles Ensuite & Bathrooms - Beaumont Tiles

* Main Ensuite - 24050 To All Walls - Full Hight Tiles

Wall Tiles - Item # 1000333 -Cruze Beige Gloss 300x600
Shower - Item # 1002610 - Parquet Chevron Brown GL-Porc Rect 298x600
Vanity Feature - Item # 1000311 -Mos Taupe Stack Mix 300x300
Niche Feature- Item # 1000311 -Mos Taupe Stack Mix 300x300
Floor Tiles - Item # 1000443 -Heartwood Blonde GL-Porc 300x600
Tile Trim - Item # 115650 - Aluminium round edge 12 mmx3mm

* Main Bathroom Upgrade to Full Hight Tiles

Shower - Item # 1002610 - Parquet Chevron Brown GL-Porc Rect 298x600
Vanity Feature - Item # 1000311 -Mos Taupe Stack Mix 300x300
Niche Feature- Item # 1000311 -Mos Taupe Stack Mix 300x300
Tile Trim - Item # 115650 - Aluminium round edge 12 mmx3mm

* Poweder/Shower to Full hights Tiles 2750MM

Feature1 - Item # 1000443 -Heartwood Blonde GL-Porc 300x600

* Laundry

Wall Tiles -Item # 1007043 - Valencia Stone Beige Gloss 400x200 mm
Skirting - Item # 1002336 - Trek Travertine Crema Rectified 300x300 mm
Skirting - Item # 1002336 - Trek Travertine Crema Rectified 300x300 mm

Kitchen Spashblack Side of window

Wall Tiles -Item # 32807 - Woven Cashmere Gloss Rectified 200x300 mm

* Porch

Floor Tiles -Item # 49345 - Brooklyn Grigio Textured 600x300 mm
Skirt/riser -Item # 49345 - Brooklyn Grigio Textured 600x300 mm
Sill Tiles1 -Item # 49345 - Brooklyn Grigio Textured 600x300 mm
Related
14/06/2023
VK Platinum Homes or Laksh Homes?

Building A New House

Ask for references and speak to them. If they are defensive or try to avoid the request, walk.

14/12/2023
So many builders going bust, how's King homes/Fowler homes?

Building A New House

I would never build with Fowler homes. I built with them in 2021 and till date maintenance issues are pending. All their existing trades and businesses don't work with…

10/03/2024
New Homes - Arli Homes

Building A New House

Hi there! Putting the feelers out there for those who have (or almost) built with Arli homes! Interested in your experiences who've built from their stock home designs…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum