Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Exterior Colours-- Help Please

Page 1 of 1
Hi Everyone, Looking for opinions on my 2 choices below for our Exterior Colours.

A: Colorbond Basalt Matt Roof with Shale Grey render, Pearl White Windows, Surfmist Facia, Basalt Guttering.

B: Colorbond Jasper Roof with Smooth Horizons render, Pearl White Windows, Surfmist Facia , Jasper Guttering.

I'm open to other options about to come out of Council, its on an Acreage. Thanks for your help.

I like number 2, one seems washed out.
I like number 1 - too much brown in number 2. Have you thought about a light coloured roof. Dark roof means more heat in the ceiling cavity that needs to be dealt with.
doorlady
Hi Everyone, Looking for opinions on my 2 choices below for our Exterior Colours.

A: Colorbond Basalt Matt Roof with Shale Grey render, Pearl White Windows, Surfmist Facia, Basalt Guttering.

B: Colorbond Jasper Roof with Smooth Horizons render, Pearl White Windows, Surfmist Facia , Jasper Guttering.

I'm open to other options about to come out of Council, its on an Acreage. Thanks for your help.

I vote A. It’s almost identical to the colours we chose. I am really happy with our Basalt roof.

- View my blog at www.waldorfgrangebuild.wordpress.com
A. Sort of similar colours to ours. Looks fresh!

doorlady

def A

Another vote for A.
A
. How did you do these mock ups?

Building our first custom dream home. https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t
Related
31/01/2024
Assistance with Exterior Roof and Brick Colours

Building A New House

Hi all, I am currently building through Simmonds and stuck deciding on my exterior cement roof titles and brick colours. The front and fascade of the house is a pretty…

6/10/2023
Bick tiles on cement sheet - exterior wall cladding

General Discussion

Hi, Currently building, we are on a sloping block so we have from floor level to the roof in axon cladding. Below floor level to the ground I want to put brick facings /…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum