Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Finally we begin ....GJ Gardner Galleria

Page 1 of 2
After joining the forum a year ago and going through traumas to get to this stage , we are finally begin building our dream home and I can start a blog of progress
We are building the Galleria 250 and I m super excited ! Site scrape happened last week and we now have a mud bath thanks to continuous rain but I m holding the faith !!!

So as is usual I ll add my plans , landscape plans and colour choices to begin

galleriamad
After joining the forum a year ago and going through traumas to get to this stage , we are finally begin building our dream home and I can start a blog of progress
We are building the Galleria 250 and I m super excited ! Site scrape happened last week and we now have a mud bath thanks to continuous rain but I m holding the faith !!!

So as is usual I ll add my plans , landscape plans and colour choices to begin

upgraded bath

Waterfall tap

Upgraded basins

powder room basin

upgraded showers

So excited , we met with our build supervisor yesterday. Seems like an awesome guy and totally on the ball and full of enthusiasm. GJG have definitely picked a great one there. So happy we stuck through the dramas and upset , finally feeling our dream home will happen !!!

Looks great! cant wait to see progress pics!

I hope your build goes smoother than our GJG and some other GJG's on here
ads87
Looks great! cant wait to see progress pics!

I hope your build goes smoother than our GJG and some other GJG's on here
thats what I m hoping too. It’s been painful watching the GJG experiences !!!!

Following along, also building with GJG - good luck!
Where are u building ?

We are building in Bundanoon, southern highlands - you?

viewtopic.php?t=87836&f=31&p=1707925#p1707925
North Brisbane

All set for concrete pour tomorrow

Today we got a slab .... my house looks tiny !!!

galleriamad
Today we got a slab .... my house looks tiny !!!

Small footprint... Tall house! Can you imagine the buildings in the city, skyscrapers... Their footprint is tiny... then they go UP!
dillongl
We are building in Bundanoon, southern highlands - you?

viewtopic.php?t=87836&f=31&p=1707925#p1707925
we are in Newport , Qld

A lot has happened over the last few weeks x We are loving watching our dreams become reality !

It’s been a while since we updated but we have finally reached lock up and totally in love with the beautiful job GJ Gardner are doing with our home

Related
2/09/2023
Questions to ask a builder before you begin?

Building A New House

Ardo That is so funny! I wonder how many people know who Larry Haun is these days. I have a couple of young guys we call Mo 1 & Mo 2 who run a crew of 6 boys and…

11/12/2023
GJ Gardner Homes North East Melbourne

Building A New House

May I ask why you chose not to use GJ Gardiner? I'm actually meeting with one of the sales guys tomorrow for an appointment. Definitely not signing anything yet…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum