Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

East Village Leppington

Page 1 of 1
Anyone brought Land and House package in east village leppington?
I did. Called their office and was told late November registration this year.
same we called them up 2 weeks ago and they said late November. Although we drove pass it yesterday and they havent put down the road yet and still a lot of dirt to remove.
jaytee08
same we called them up 2 weeks ago and they said late november. Although we drove pass it yesterday and they havent put down the road yet and still a lot of dirt to remove.

Which lot did you buy from east village? We are in lot 311 building through casaview.

Yup that's sucks it been delayed significantly long. Do you have an idea when can we get it valuated?
Hi all, new to this forum. yup, same here, i’ve been told registrations willbe released by late November. All the best to us! 😉
Cheza
Hi all, new to this forum. yup, same here, i’ve been told registrations willbe released by late November. All the best to us! 😉

Exciting times ahead. First time home owner here so really excited. I'm building with Thrive Homes.
Hi all, any update with East Village? 🤞
lureashu i just called crownland today they said the plan is with council now and registration will be in January 2018.
jaytee08
@lureashu i just called crownland today they said the plan is with council now and registration will be in January 2018.

And that's very frustrating as they always gives dates which will eventually get moved again to the next month and so on. We should be pushing this developer to prioritize registration of this estate as I tried calling Liverpool council one time and I was advised there are still pending stuff from Crownland. Never will I buy anything from this developer
I called them last Friday and The date they gave me is end of Jan. Isn’t the sunset date for this March 2018?
They replied to my email today that they expect land to be register by end of this month. We drove past the site yesterday and the street lights are done, roads are done, street name done. Only the front section to drive into the site is nearly done.
Hi guys,

just an update i called again on Tuesday they said they got the approval back from council and land will be registering in 2 weeks 100%. Keep an eye out from your solicitor to settle your land loan.
jaytee08
Hi guys,

just an update i called again on Tuesday they said they got the approval back from council and land will be registering in 2 weeks 100%. Keep an eye out from your solicitor to settle your land loan.

That's great to hear. I also received an email from my solicitor that it's due to be lodged to LPI in the next few days.
Who else got registered this week? Mine was registered yesterday, organizing my finances now.
hi all! hope everyone is well with their settlement and plans. all the best to us! ✌️
Hi All,

Does anyone know when we will get our house number allocated?

I think it would be a good idea to have a community group for east village leppington on facebook. I saw Vulcan Ridge, Willowdale all have their own group on facebook to share their building stages and share ideas, recommendation and watch neighbourhood watch out.

Thanks
Yes, excellent idea to set up a community group for East Village Leppington folks.
I ended up purchasing a terrace with Rawson.
Hi Guys,

Please sign and share the petition to build multi level parking in Leppington and Edmonson Park station. These will be badly needed once we move in to our new homes.

https://www.change.org/p/increase-commuter-parking-at-edmondson-park-and-leppington-train-stations
Related
7/09/2023
Black Main Entrance Door in North East-Facing House

Building A New House

The warning is on the sticker on the door too. Second the aluminium powdercoat

27/09/2023
Custom home builder in north east Melbourne

Building A New House

Hi, can anyone recommend a custom home builder who can build in north east area? Looking to build a custom 4-br energy-efficient home with a max budget of 750k. If they…

11/12/2023
GJ Gardner Homes North East Melbourne

Building A New House

May I ask why you chose not to use GJ Gardiner? I'm actually meeting with one of the sales guys tomorrow for an appointment. Definitely not signing anything yet…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum