Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

HGWA Baldivis

Page 5 of 11
Yay!! Starts to feel more like a house now.

Looks great!
Definitely feeling more like a house now Tinkster ๐Ÿ˜ really happy with our roof gutter and fascia choices now!

Thanks summitlovin getting more excited now ๐Ÿ˜ only thing Iโ€™m worried about is we got our โ€˜roof cover emailโ€™ with a discription of whatโ€™s next and it mentioned internal render and plaster emailed our CL just to check it was a standard email as we chose dry wall and already have our water based sealer to seal it ๐Ÿค”
vanessah2015
Definitely feeling more like a house now Tinkster ๐Ÿ˜ really happy with our roof gutter and fascia choices now!

Thanks summitlovin getting more excited now ๐Ÿ˜ only thing Iโ€™m worried about is we got our โ€˜roof cover emailโ€™ with a discription of whatโ€™s next and it mentioned internal render and plaster emailed our CL just to check it was a standard email as we chose dry wall and already have our water based sealer to seal it ๐Ÿค”

I'm sure it's just an oversight on the CL behalf
Summitlovin
vanessah2015

I'm sure it's just an oversight on the CL behalf

Turned out they hadnโ€™t updated the standard auto email, so I donโ€™t need to panic anymore ๐Ÿ˜‚

But we got an updated time line for lockup, windows and sliding door glass going in near the end of this week. Drywall, ceilings and cornices from next week brick clean from 23/4 and then lock up ๐Ÿ˜
Decided to have another look tonight ๐Ÿ˜‚ and was a bit shocked to see our glass had been installed for all external windows and sliding and stacker doors (only the internal window for the study had glass missing)
And they started the drywall and ceilings, itโ€™s starting to feel like a real house and the rooms are definitely looking/ feeling bigger ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Yay!! Looks awesome!!

Thanks Tinkster getting so excited, tested the stacker door canโ€™t wait to see more progress ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Awesome progress, your not far behind us now.
Decided to pop down again tonight, we noticed the front render wasnโ€™t quite right length wise, let our CL know about our concerns and noticed that they fixed the shortfall, cornices were going in today ans they had flushed all the drywall, they were still there when we got there tonight trying to finish off the cornices, but got a few photos hoping we get the call to seal the walls this weekend and fingers crossed lock up next week ๐Ÿ˜
Bedroom 2
Bedroom 3

Bedroom 4

Kids bathroom

Study

Activity room

vanessah2015
Decided to pop down again tonight, we noticed the front render wasnโ€™t quite right length wise, let our CL know about our concerns and noticed that they fixed the shortfall, cornices were going in today ans they had flushed all the drywall, they were still there when we got there tonight trying to finish off the cornices, but got a few photos hoping we get the call to seal the walls this weekend and fingers crossed lock up next week ๐Ÿ˜
Bedroom 2
Bedroom 3

Bedroom 4

Kids bathroom

Study

Activity room

So glad most of us got our windows in and roof done before this weekends weather! I think from when they start the float on the walls things just move so fast. Your build is going great guns
Really good timing for everyoneโ€™s windows and roofs ๐Ÿ˜ crazy to see how quickly all the builds are going, Iโ€™m actually quite shocked with how quickly itโ€™s moved. But itโ€™s really exciting/ cool to see our homes go up in front of our eyes!! ๐Ÿ˜
My goodness it's gone so quick! You've overtaken us by a long way!

Damn Aveling
nicolac34
My goodness it's gone so quick! You've overtaken us by a long way!

Damn Aveling

Itโ€™s gone really quick, almost like all Systems go, hopefully the plasterers start soon for you? Have they got your windows in?
Exciting little update apparently lockup early next week and we can seal our walls this weekend ๐Ÿ˜ feeling really excited! Will just suck having to press my face against the glass to look in ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
vanessah2015
Exciting little update apparently lockup early next week and we can seal our walls this weekend ๐Ÿ˜ feeling really excited! Will just suck having to press my face against the glass to look in ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

how exciting!!!!
Went down this afternoon to have a look as weโ€™re sealing our drywall tomorrow doors were all in, bath had been delivered and shelves and rails were in our scullery pantry, linen cupboard and wardrobes, really in love with our front door ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

vanessah2015
Went down this afternoon to have a look as weโ€™re sealing our drywall tomorrow doors were all in, bath had been delivered and shelves and rails were in our scullery pantry, linen cupboard and wardrobes, really in love with our front door ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Itโ€™ll go quick or quicker from here!
Looking good, should be nice undercoating weather tomorrow.
Summitlovin
vanessah2015

Itโ€™ll go quick or quicker from here!

It already feels like itโ€™s flying ๐Ÿ˜‚ have you been given a rough timeline for PCI etc?
Related
You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum