Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

HGWA Baldivis

Page 9 of 11
Decided to pop down this afternoon to see if the paving had started yet, was pleasantly surprised to see the alfresco had been started, flyscreens were in and they had painted our eaves alfresco and garage ceiling 🤞🏻 They mananged to get everything finished this week apparently the final site clean is due at the end of the week can’t wait to be able to see it inside again 😁

vanessah2015
Decided to pop down this afternoon to see if the paving had started yet, was pleasantly surprised to see the alfresco had been started, flyscreens were in and they had painted our eaves alfresco and garage ceiling 🤞🏻 They mananged to get everything finished this week apparently the final site clean is due at the end of the week can’t wait to be able to see it inside again 😁

Weather looks good for the rest of the week, hopefully you get your PCI confirmed soon.
not long now:)
Our home was due to be completed this week, and it looks like they’re just finalising little touch ups and our front door handle still needs to be installed,
But our site clean happened this week along with our carpet and paving finally! 🙌 we’re so happy with how it’s turned out! QCI is still booked for Tuesday and we’ll have a confirmed date for PCI once that’s been completed but that could be end of next week or start of the following week. 😁

It's looking so good! You'll be dying to get in there now. What have you got left to do after handover before you can move in?
Looking gorgeous, not long until PCI and keys.
nicolac34
It's looking so good! You'll be dying to get in there now. What have you got left to do after handover before you can move in?

Thanks Nicolac the end result is so much better then I thought it would be 😁 very happy with it,
We don’t have much to do before we move in just painting, epoxy for the garage floor, security cameras, skirting and putting up our curtains
I want to build a brick planter box out the front with a built in letter box but that’s going to be a little project for us
Choosy
Looking gorgeous, not long until PCI and keys.

Thanks Choosy we’re getting really excited now can’t wait to get our keys and start using that kitchen 😁
All looks amazing, tho frustrating to be locked out I bet

Looks good from what we can see with the photos. Hopefully all goes well.
We had our QCI yesterday and decided to have a gander yesterday afternoon as we had to move some of our left over bricks as they were a bit close to the fence line,
We saw a few things which their building inspector picked up guessing these will be fixed before our PCI,
We also got a PCI date! 27/06/2018!

And I couldn’t help myself and had to snap a photo of the front of the house as our garage was finally down and we had a door handle 😂 so excited and can’t wait to move in!

vanessah2015
We had our QCI yesterday and decided to have a gander yesterday afternoon as we had to move some of our left over bricks as they were a bit close to the fence line,
We saw a few things which their building inspector picked up guessing these will be fixed before our PCI,
We also got a PCI date! 27/06/2018!

And I couldn’t help myself and had to snap a photo of the front of the house as our garage was finally down and we had a door handle 😂 so excited and can’t wait to move in!

Feels good to be so close to the finish line. Ditto on the sectional door photo, our SS kindly put the door down during our meeting.
It really does Choosy 😁 so exciting, just makes it feel so much more complete when you see the door down
Love your colour selections. Garage door colour works so well!
J278
Love your colour selections. Garage door colour works so well!

Thank you! We’re really happy with how well it flows

How’s your new home coming along? All moved in now?
Looks great. That finishing line is fast approaching, hope it goes well!
Yay how exciting!!!! We have been told end of July roughly so excited!!!! cant believe how quick its gone for both of us!!! cant wait to inside pics next week:)
atemby
Yay how exciting!!!! We have been told end of July roughly so excited!!!! cant believe how quick its gone for both of us!!! cant wait to inside pics next week:)

Thank you so excited 😁! I know so impressed with how quick it’s gone up for the both of us! I really can’t wait to get inside and use that kitchen and finally have a dishwasher again 😁
We had PCI this morning, didn’t really get a super great look of the outside due to all the rain, but I finally got to see our bathrooms! We’re so happy with how it’s all come together inside and it looks amazing only found a few minor cosmetic issues hopefully not to far away from our keys now! Our banks organising the valuation and said it could be 5-6 business days which suits us fine.

vanessah2015
We had PCI this morning, didn’t really get a super great look of the outside due to all the rain, but I finally got to see our bathrooms! We’re so happy with how it’s all come together inside and it looks amazing only found a few minor cosmetic issues hopefully not to far away from our keys now! Our banks organising the valuation and said it could be 5-6 business days which suits us fine.

Looks amazing!!!!
Related
You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum