Essentially all selections around external and internal colours, finishes and equipment. It takes about half a day and they go through a checklist because there must literally be 100 items in there no joking 😂. After appointment they send the selections for you to review and sign off so you can take time to make sure everything is as you want it.
Rough idea (too numerous to list) what sort of decisions covered are:
1.Door meshes - do you need any security grade?
2. External insulation upgrades e.g. include insulation to garage ceiling and walls
3. External and internal doors and door handles - think where you need privacy locks they provide for bath and toilet but you need to upgrade for bedrooms.
4. Skirting, cornice and architrave profiles.
5. Wardrobe fitout remember to cancel and get credit for single shelf plus rail / builders doors if you're doing fixout post hndover.
6. Internal acoustic insulation if any
7. Bath and WC accessories (towel rails rings, mixers, mirror etc)
8. Kitchen mixer sink (single/double with drain board, entertainers sink etc)
9. Paint finishes external and internal.
10. Appliances - AC, DW, MW, Oven, cooktop, rangehood - if you have any preferences on style or make or model take it along so you can be priced. Oven some people prefer a 600mm and 300 mm separate to allow for small and larger cooking quantities, others like 900mm and some others 1200mm so think of your lifestyle as well as needs if you have an external kitchen planned etc
Items 3, 4, 7, 8 and 10 you will be shown all available samples to choose from. One of the samples will be standard and others upgrades.