We have decided to build a Jennings home. Until recently Jennings had a 'special deal' for houses built in QLD. They would include free floorcoverings with every Acclaim level design (the one with more inclusions). This 'special deal' ended recently and we asked if there would be a new one next year. The sales person said 'probably and that it would probably be free air' - which we want. Anyway we told him we would wait until January to sign up unless he could throw in free air-con now. He said he would get back to us the next day. He didn't get back to us. Fast forward a couple of weeks and he rings to tell us that prices are going up by approximately $8000 and if we sign up ($1500) before then we can get the house at the current price.
Does anyone have an opinion on this? The current prices were released in October. Is it usual to have them go up within 3 months? I'm feeling a bit pressured!
Any advice greatly received.