Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Our First Dream Home G&P Builders

Page 14 of 16
Great minds think alike?

Awesome, I was looking at samples and that's was my 1st choice!

Planning to use it for vanity and part of the kitchen.

It’s all looking fantastic SN! Great tile choices there too by the way. Knew you would pick great stuff no matter what! Looking forward to seeing it all come together

So in love with all the progress you have had. and i LOVE your bathroom choices

I haven't been receiving email updates on your thread, so hopefully they come through now as i'm super keen to follow your build progress again, going to look beautiful
The tiles finally started yesterday

I’m loving it with the oak so far. The tiler thinks it will take at least two weeks. I can’t wait to see it done. Impatient as usual lol. Our supervisor is still hoping for an end of June finish.
fingers crossed for a june finish! I love love looove you laundry
CC7
fingers crossed for a june finish! I love love looove you laundry

Thank you
. I can’t believe it’s mine actually.
My kitchen splashback
. The grout will be white. Hubby likes the dark colour it looks now and wants black grout

My island stone is finally in

Laundry splashback and linen cupboard shelves are in.

Pantry shelves

Checking pendant heights
Looking good! Love the splashback, and the hang rail in the laundry is a great idea!
Your home is coming along beautifully love all your choices and that splash back is gorgeous!
have you decided on a grout colour yet? The herringbone is such a beautiful pattern, and i think it would really show it off with a dark colour than white. What about a grey rather than black?

so in love with those laundry/bathroom cabinetry colour
Wow SN, it’s all looking amazing! Love, love the splash back and agree maybe grey grout might be a nice compromise! Just really depends on the looks you’re going for. Compare what you have now with pics with white grout and see which you prefer.

Looking great SN!

Stick to your guns....go the white grout for sure
A light grey grout would look great (plus it wont discolour as quickly as white).
Love your tiling choices they look awesome. Can’t wait to see them all finished. Your joinery and study are fabulous. Hope your all well and have started packing, won’t be long now

Love my butlers pantry so much!

Kitchen sink is in.

Ensuite wall tiling

Kids bathroom

And the outside is painted!
love the butlers pantry splashback it is beautiful! your house looks so nice from the outside now!
Seren1ty
I don't mind this arrangement, and just made a modification as a suggestion.

Would you consider creating a separate WC, depends on how you feel when one person is using the shower or bath?

Sorry but which app did you use to do your plans?
all the tiling looks amazing, but i especially love the look of the pantry
pandibabi
Seren1ty
I don't mind this arrangement, and just made a modification as a suggestion.

Would you consider creating a separate WC, depends on how you feel when one person is using the shower or bath?

Sorry but which app did you use to do your plans?
I used the Stanley app and then later changed to magic plan. They’re pretty much identical apps.
I’m in love with the butlers pantry too
. I think because it’s closed in from all sides in a nice rectangle it makes the splashback even more effective.
Related
21/11/2023
Has anyone built a home with Masterpiece Builders?

Building A New House

Hi All, we are starting to think of building with Masterpiece Builders in Victoria, has anyone had any feedback or experience with them

26/03/2024
JG King Home builders delay in construction

General Discussion

So, did they give you a reason? Weather? Slab not poured??

19/04/2024
First time build: Custom narrow riverside home in WA

Building A New House

So it looks like we finally have some movement on site! Definitely later than expected, but I'll take any progress at this point. I'll drop by over the weekend to get…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum