Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Build Thread: Coral Homes Noosa 23

Page 1 of 1
Hi everyone I have been looking around on the site for months now but now that we have movement finally I am wanting to join in!

My fiancé and I (high school sweethearts) bought land in Feburary and last week the slab was poured (Wednesday) and Friday and Saturday the frame went up!

Will post some photos below.

We are building a Noosa 23 changes/upgrades include:
Sliding doors to media room, removed the fancy mural divider between media and lounge room, upgraded ensuite, high ceilings, ducted 5 zone, upgraded kitchen and tiled alfresco.

Our estate requirements also mean we are getting crimsafe equivalent throughout and all landscaping included.

We are hoping for a mid Feb handover. (6 months before the wedding) And our best friend will be moving in too (12 months to... 46 years maybe? He is the Joey to our Monica and Chandler
)

- Dani

Nothing new to report... feeling a little silly talking to myself!
Hoping the bricks or roof tiles arrive this week.

Call from AGL to set up our Natural Gas account which is exciting for first home owners like us haha

- Dani
dani17
Nothing new to report... feeling a little silly talking to myself!
Hoping the bricks or roof tiles arrive this week.

Call from AGL to set up our Natural Gas account which is exciting for first home owners like us haha

- Dani
Hi dani17, excited to follow your build. We just got our start date yesterday - 24th Ocotber - so might start my own post soon!

Looking forward to your next post

Can't wait to see your progress, hopefully they get your gutters and roof going soon, it's all quick from there.
Roof tiles are all up!
Looking great!! 👍🏼
Yay! Very exciting. Seems to happen quite quickly! What was your official start date dani?
That roof looks fantastic!! What colour is your roof tiles and gutters?
Related
2/11/2023
Coral Homes-can they shrink plans?

Building A New House

Ask the council if there is a chance of getting build over easement exemption. Sometimes easements are unused and 24cm is not all that much. Good luck. And yes any builder…

14/04/2024
Is it possible to get the Coral Homes Highlands 36 home?

Building A New House

In Qld it is a requirement that a builder must have a cost breakdown, for building a home to the same specification, with the same inclusions and the same finish. So ask…

22/01/2024
(Another) garage conversion advice thread

Renovation + Home Improvement

Hi, Apologies - I know there is plenty out there on this but struggling to put together the puzzle. We're planning our garage/external laundry to master bedroom and…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum