Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

New Breeze, Bardia, Edmondson Park

Page 2 of 2
I finally received council approval, this took an extremely long time - I think by memory 16-17 weeks, Campbelltown Council was slow.
I also just received CC from the private certifier.
The builder has said he'll start in mid Jan 2019, which I'm really excited about:z:!!
I am building a double storey with 5 bedrooms, double garage at the back with a fonzi.
landofoz
I finally received council approval, this took an extremely long time - I think by memory 16-17 weeks, Campbelltown Council was slow.
The builder has said he'll start in mid Jan 2019, which I'm really excited about:z:!!
I am building a double storey with 5 bedrooms, double garage at the back with a fonzi.
Nice, what size is your block?

Just under 400m2
landofoz
Just under 400m2
Nice, what size 5br home did you sit on that?

27 squares
landofoz

Hi landofoz, Congrats for your council approval and CC.
Which one is your lot and which builder are you using?
landofoz
27 squares

Council took a long time but hey approved me little over 27 sq home on 310sqm block, which is good. So am building 5BR with double garage. Happy outcome considering size of the block.
Dee2310
We have a 300sqm smart living lot at Bardia. We have signed the contract with Everyday homes.
So far the process was smooth and good.
If anyone is interest send me a message I will provide the sales person's details.
cheers

Hi, how your biilding went? Is it completed? We too have a 300 sqm lot with rear garage in bardia. Now looking for builders.... do u have any suggestion? We r thinking of loft over garage.... does council approve for that?
Thanks
landofoz
Just under 400m2

Hi Landofoz,
Can u plz share ur building experience? We too have a smart lot of 300sqm in bardia where we want build a loft over rear garage.... is council still giving permission to build loft? How is ur construction going on?
Thanks!
Can anyone shed some light on Concrete regulations in NewBreeze! Campbelltown South DCP?

I can’t seem to locate it

Thanks in advance
GLO
Can anyone shed some light on Concrete regulations in NewBreeze! Campbelltown South DCP?

Thanks in advance

The driveway concrete color on the council land should be of same color as the rest of council footpath
Katechiristin123
landofoz
Just under 400m2

Hi Landofoz,
Can u plz share ur building experience? We too have a smart lot of 300sqm in bardia where we want build a loft over rear garage.... is council still giving permission to build loft? How is ur construction going on?
Thanks!

Building with Mac Constructions, I’m on Bruce Ferguson Ave and so far has been smooth sailing. They started building at the end of January and now they’re up to the inside of the house. Hoping to have the house completed by end of May early June.
landofoz
Katechiristin123
landofoz
Just under 400m2

Hi Landofoz,
Thanks!

Building with Mach Constructions, I’m on Bruce Ferguson Ave and so far has been smooth sailing. They started building at the end of January and now they’re up to the inside of the house. Hoping to have the house completed by end of May early June.
IamSAM
GLO

Thanks in advance

The driveway concrete color on the council land should be of same color as the rest of council footpath

thanks,

That works for me.

Any other factors? such as Hard Surfaces restrictions?
Hi, does anyone know if the driveway rebate from Campbelltown Council when you install your driveway? I had heard that when you replace the footpath in the cross over, council will give you a credit for upgrading that section of the footpath.

It may be more known by residents in the original Landcom release abd early stages of Newbreeze.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Does anyone know much about the quarter acre lots and building on them? The sales office is still on holidays so I thought id ask here if anyone knows about the restrictions on how far back you can build?
gemmal
Hi,

Does anyone know much about the quarter acre lots and building on them? The sales office is still on holidays so I thought id ask here if anyone knows about the restrictions on how far back you can build?

You should also evaluate the high/constant level of road sound from the highway just behind these "premium" lots.
Related
17/06/2023
Aggregate vs Pavers around a new build

Building A New House

Thanks chippy, Budapest for your responses. We've gone with aggregate > I totally know what you mean about the ants here in Perth, they are a pain.

10/06/2023
Pathway to new build : WWYD

Home Finance

A person needs to be licensed to offer financial advice. Surely the accountant you use would have been chosen for his/her expertise in this field. Have you asked your…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum