Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

New Breeze, Bardia, Edmondson Park

Page 1 of 2
Hi,

I have a lot at Bardia and its rear lane access. Has anyone evaluated any builder who would do rear garage at reasonable rate and have sounded confident of what they are talking about.

I have evaluated, Mutual homes, Rawson Home, Clarendon Homes and Meridion along with Wisdom home

I can tell you so far Rawson seem to be best of lot and Mutual the worst.

Let me know if there are builders that you would want me to consider.

Many Thanks,
AB
absep19
Hi,

I have a lot at Bardia and its rear lane access. Has anyone evaluated any builder who would do rear garage at reasonable rate and have sounded confident of what they are talking about.

I have evaluated, Mutual homes, Rawson Home, Clarendon Homes and Meridion along with Wisdom home

I can tell you so far Rawson seem to be best of lot and Mutual the worst.

Let me know if there are builders that you would want me to consider.

Many Thanks,
AB

At the New Breeze sales office you will find proposals from few builders for the build type you require. Contact one of those to obtain a personalized quote.
i've got one of the small block as smart living..planning to build..any good builder to be recommended? not many builders build small lot with fronzie at the back..
Not many out there. It would have to be customised. I am still looking, hopefully would be able to recommend you in 2 weeks.
'Definitely avoid Mutual homes, Belfort and Aus tech homes. They would turn out not to be cheap and would waste lot of your time. Mutual wasted my 5 weeks and did nothing. Very unprofessional and shady kind of way to deal.
Rawson is my preference so far and trying another one, so would let you know.
thanks.. does rawson build smart living blocks of 240 sqm with 8m frontage?
I no rawson does a fonzi because there was one for rent on realestate.com not long, but the blocked looked wider then 8m.
Rawson's regular design is with front garage but they will move it to back. They can customise. Also you can try Domain homes. They came up with rear garage option and are definetely cheap to build.
how about blue tongue homes? they are building few homes in bardia..are they any good? any experience from anyone?
I have a lot in 6A. This is corner lot with rear garrage.I am bit confused about the nature of garrage. Is it attached or detatached garrage?

Please share your thoughts if you know about this
Sorry for a late response Tayyab. If you attach the garage you will definitely save some money as its part of same slab. But in my case there was a 1m slope, so I couldn't attach as all that filling and drop edge beam ended up costing more.
Hi There,
can you suggest good builders for rear garage.
i have placed an online request with rawson, so far no response.
my block size is 280 sqm with 10m frontage.
Any suggestions
lini.new breeze
Hi There,
Any suggestions

Hi
Try Taj Homes Australia
Hi Guys, [URGENT HELP REQUIRED]

I have a query and need a second opinion. Mine is a small lot(8m width). My builder took more than 3 months to finalise the design, complete structure design, Bushfire and Sydnbey water approvals. He was ready to submit for CDC approval and the certifier reverted back saying that we cannot build second storey up to the fence. Let me explain my plan.

I have left 1.3 m easement space on one end and occuping upto the fence on the other side. Now the builder says that the certifier denied to accept the plan stating that the first storey should have an easement of 1.3 meters on either sides. This is causing a narrow width on the first floor and taken away all the charm.
We have a 300sqm smart living lot at Bardia. We have signed the contract with Everyday homes.
So far the process was smooth and good.
If anyone is interest send me a message I will provide the sales person's details.
cheers
lini.new breeze
Hi There,
Any suggestions

Hi lini.new breeze

This response may be late but I've only just discovered this forum, but I hope it can help you or others who are looking for a reputable builder.
Currently, I am waiting for Campbelltown Council to approve my plans. I have a smart living lot with an 11 metre frontage and I found an excellent builder to deal with. Mach Constructions is the name of the company.
My builder assisted with the the whole process of initial plans, he is very thorough and easy to deal with. He gave me a turn key package at a competitive price, saving me lots of $$$ compared with project home builders.
He came highly recommended from quiet a few people and I can understand why. I believe you should give Mach Constructions a go.
If anyone needs his details, let me know and I'll be more than happy to send across.
Thanks landfoz.
I will check with them.
Anyone near to lot 3004, trying to locate my neighbour.
Hope this helps someone else as well:
My lot registered in Sep 2017 and at that time I paid council charges/rates to New Breeze/Dahua via my solicitor. This was as per the agreed contractual understanding. At that time, New Breeze/Dahua did not pay the rates for 17-18 to Campbelltown and I paid those in full in Feb'18 after I received a notice/invoice. Subsequently after 6 months of followup by my solicitor with New Breeze/Dahua there was an acknowledgement that they had not paid council. Pursuant to my followup for a refund, they paid that to council in Jul'18...as a result my property account is in credit
so no more payments during the year.
Please check your payments and followup for a refund where required.
Yes IamSAM you are right even i got Notice and call as well from council then told my solicitor he Call Mar in NEWBREEZE after 2/3 follow up they paid the rate , you need to be alert:shock:
landofoz
lini.new breeze
Hi There,
Any suggestions

Hi lini.new breeze

This response may be late but I've only just discovered this forum, but I hope it can help you or others who are looking for a reputable builder.
Currently, I am waiting for Campbelltown Council to approve my plans. I have a smart living lot with an 11 metre frontage and I found an excellent builder to deal with. Mach Constructions is the name of the company.
My builder assisted with the the whole process of initial plans, he is very thorough and easy to deal with. He gave me a turn key package at a competitive price, saving me lots of $$$ compared with project home builders.
He came highly recommended from quiet a few people and I can understand why. I believe you should give Mach Constructions a go.
If anyone needs his details, let me know and I'll be more than happy to send across.

landofoz how are you doing with your build? have you got the council approval? How long did it take and do you have a loft?

thank you
Related
17/06/2023
Aggregate vs Pavers around a new build

Building A New House

Thanks chippy, Budapest for your responses. We've gone with aggregate > I totally know what you mean about the ants here in Perth, they are a pain.

10/06/2023
Pathway to new build : WWYD

Home Finance

A person needs to be licensed to offer financial advice. Surely the accountant you use would have been chosen for his/her expertise in this field. Have you asked your…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum